Ray Ban Erika Metal uploaded by Brei P.Ray Ban Erika Metal uploaded by Jess V.Ray Ban Erika Metal uploaded by Stephi G.

BY RAY-BAN #5 in Sunglasses

Buy on Ray-Ban
Jess V.
Boyyyy. I was recently in Oregon and saw a sun glass shop, but it was closed. So I decided to go the next day to buy my first pair of sunglasses.
It was close to Father’s Day so they had a sale on all polarized glasses.

I went in thinking I wanted aviators, but didn’t like how they fit my face.

I tried these on after those. I really liked them.
I kept trying on others but would compare them to this pair, trying to figure out which ones to buy.

I ended up buying these, and they were polarized so I got them on sale. (I didn’t know they were polarized and asked what it meant and the lady nicely showed/explained.... THEY ENDED UP BEING HECKA COOL LOL)

I ended up buying the Erika’s. I love them, they are the best!
Katie T.
Odenville, AL
These are my favorite sunglasses that I own. I have more than 10 pairs of sunglasses, high end and low end, but these are the ones I reach for everyday! I highly recommend these pair of sunglasses no matter your gender!
Brei P.
Omak, WA
These sunglasses are super cute! I would definitely buy them again. I do wish that they were polarized, but it’s not the end of the world that they’re not. Pricey, but if you like nice shades, they’re worth it.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I bought these sunglasses back in 2013 because I thought the style was so cute. The frames are rounded and the ear pieces are a light metal material. They are super light on the face, and I personally love the plastic rims, as they are comfortable. Highly recommended.
Amanda W.
Omg i love these sunglasses. They’re light weight but very durable. I got them on sale at Nordstrom rack for like $60 so that’s a steal considering they’re around $200 glasses. I am so glad I purchased these. They are polarized and work very well!
erica q.
Aledo , TX
I just got these glasses and I am obsessed with them. They don't stretch out because they are made of metal instead of plastic. Also, the lens is a perfect shade. Not too dark and not too lite. I can't wait to take them on vacation.
Madi N.
Richmond hill, GA
One of my favorite pairs of glasses! I have them in black and they're lightweight and very feminine. I think they can look good on anyone!
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
Love ray bans so much. They may be a bit more expensive but they are so worth it. So many different styles for everyone
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite sunglasses product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Serina D.
Salem, OR
These are cute I have a pair that look identical. My husband an I are obsessed with aviater glasses I recommend
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ??