BY RAY-BAN #6 in Sunglasses

Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I bought these sunglasses back in 2013 because I thought the style was so cute. The frames are rounded and the ear pieces are a light metal material. They are super light on the face, and I personally love the plastic rims, as they are comfortable. Highly recommended.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
I just got these glasses and I am obsessed with them. They don't stretch out because they are made of metal instead of plastic. Also, the lens is a perfect shade. Not too dark and not too lite. I can't wait to take them on vacation.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite sunglasses product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Serina D.
Salem, OR
These are cute I have a pair that look identical. My husband an I are obsessed with aviater glasses I recommend
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I purchased these at Sunglass hut and I absolutely love them. They don't show any glare and there so stylish.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Love, love, love my sunglasses! Great sunglasses definitely not fake. Serial numbers matched, RB etched in the lens and is made in Italy by Luxottica and the correct Luxottica stamp on the case along with a cleaning cloth wrapped in plastic inside the case. This particular model of sunglasses does not have nose pads, so the RB is simply not etched in the nose area.The instruction manual was also included in the eyewear case.The overall quality of the lenses is expected RB quality. Happy with my purchase.
Roberta M.
Minden
Adoro os óculos da rayban. Eles são estilosos e ao mesmo tempo tradicionais. Servem com qualquer ocasião e além de darem um toque especial ao look protegem os olhos contra a radiação solar. Adoro os modelos
Maricela L.
I like too much sunglasses. I feel that they are like an accessory more to your outfit. They look super good during the day, especially those that personally feel that they agree with everything. I love. This style is beautiful
mimi m.
I loooove itttttt its my favorite one i wear them every day i like it so much its so confortable for me and coooool
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ??