Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesSunglassesRay-Ban
Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016

Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016

by Ray-Ban

#1 in Sunglasses

Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic sunglasses are the definition of retro and timeless. Inspired by the immortal style of the 1950’s, the unmistakable design of the Clubmaster is worn by cultural intellectuals, those who lead the way to tomorrow. Only available on

Is it comfortable to wear? and is the quality good?
Are these sunglasses heavy on the face and can they have prescription put in them ?
Are these sunglasses heavy?
Start your review of Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016!
CarrieJo M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite pairs of sunnies I have. I’ve got the tortoise shell ones and I’m in love, they match so many things. I was scared by the shape at first because I have a round face, but they ended up looking super cute! Plus, they’re high quality and they’ve held up to a lot of repetitive wear! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a great fun new pair!
Katie M.
SanDiego
Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016 uploaded by Katie M.
I don’t love this style as much as the aviator and wayfarer but I own them because it’s definitely a classic Ray ban shape. I think for how wide my nose is this shape cuts into it a lot more and leaves marks after wearing. I have a light tortoise color and I think it’s a really classic frame that I will always own. Ray-Bans are super affordable and you know you will always be able to wear them they never go out of style unless you are getting a tinted lens or something like that!Free People Hostess® Ho-Hos
Mesba J.
Elk Grove, CA
I love these sun glasses 🤓 they are so good and comfortable you don’t even know if you wearing them. Looks cool 😎 when I wear it worth each penny just love it ❤️
McCall R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016 uploaded by McCall R.
I love my clubmasters! The tortoise shell and brass hardware go so well with most of my outfits. Definitely the most comfortable sunglasses I own! Worth the investment!
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016 uploaded by Brittany H.
Ray bans are are fabulous sunglasses. Super stylish, light weight,durable, and they really work to shade your eyes. My husband loves this brand, ever since we got our first pair it's all he wears now. Highly recommended
Kizzy R.
Lynnfield, MA
Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016 uploaded by Kizzy R.
One of my favorites! I love all the Ray Ban sunglasses, but this style have a nice charme to it.
Sandra P.
West New York, NJ
Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016 uploaded by Sandra P.
My favorite sunglasses ever! They are beautiful, elegant, timeless, the lenses are made of crystal which is rare nowadays and they've a nice weight without being too heavy. I have a pretty thin face, and always have had a hard time finding sunglasses that fit my frame without make me look like a bug. These Ray-Ban are the first ones that I have really liked on my face and I will keep them in my collection for years to come. Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016
Lakeva M.
Corp Christi, TX
This lovely design of Ray Bans brought us into the 90’s. Every Fly Girl or Home Boy on the block had a pair. You made sure you were wearing inside the hallways or the classroom, but never outside in the sun, because that wasn’t Fly 😎Ray-Ban Clubmaster @collection Black, Brown Lenses - RB3016
Elyana J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
When they say you get what you pay for, this is so true. I have had these sunglasses for years, 4-5 to be more specific. I haven’t had any issues, they’re polarized which is amazing. They’re so cute and go with everything. And if anything gets loose which is hasn’t yet i take them back to Sunglass hut and they fix them no problem.
Anna G.
Georgetown, TX
Who are we kidding, Ray Ban sunglasses are the best there is out there. Many of their classic frames are unisex and truly look good in most people
Ask a question to the Influenster community...