Ray Ban Aviator Shooter Ambermatic Ltd

by Ray-Ban

[user:veroc1] do u like this ones?
Are they easily breakable?
Are they lightweight or feel heavy metaly?
Start your review of Ray Ban Aviator Shooter Ambermatic Ltd!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica A.
Hollywood, FL
Ray Ban Aviator Shooter Ambermatic Ltd uploaded by Jessica A.
I think these are so stylish, these are mine not sure if they are the same but close enough. They are also super lightweight.
liv.4.today X.
Cleveland, OH
These used to be my favorite style of aviators until I got a Chanel pair and let’s be honest nothing can really compare addition now… But Ray-Ban still remains a brand that has classic styles for the most part but don’t really go out of style, at least not for decades, so if you don’t have the money to splurge on a Chanel or another high-end designer like that Ray bans a good choice
Monica R.
Hamilton , OH
Anybody that know's me will tell you how much I love my sunglasses. I never leave the house without them. I have one in the car and one in my purse just in case.
Ashley C.
My favorite brand of sunglasses !! Have such cute styles for girls and many options. Fit # perfect
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
These Ray-Bans have been around forever I think I've had four pairs never had a problem they're comfortable there scratch resistant their classic they go with any style men or women can wear them they're definitely the value of their money is worth it and the customer service is amazing
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,122 reviews
True classics! I love the aviators so much! I feel like they match any outfit and complete the look! They scratch easily so you have to always keep them in their case, but they have lasted me 5+ years now. Reasonably priced, highly recommend!
Joanna P.
1,115 reviews
I love these sunglasses I take them everywhere I go! They are comfortable and protect your eyes against the UV. I have 3 pairs of these and I would not trade them for any other sunglasses. I recommend them to others.
Jessica B.
Carson, CA
My all time favorite sunglasses ! Perfect for a summer day . There isn’t a lot of glare issues with it either . These are a good investment
Mariela O.
1,027 reviews
Muy buenos lentes de sol,son de buena calidad y son muy lindos te quedan bien con cualquier look que tengas puesto.
Gabrielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
What is the number one thing to take to a day at Disneyland?? Sunnies!! There must amazing sunglasses ever. These glasses ribbit the su and allow it for transitional light or dark weat.