Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesSunglassesRay-Ban
Aviator Flash Lenses Silver, Pink Lenses - RB3025

Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Silver, Pink Lenses - RB3025

by Ray-Ban

Reflect your style with Ray-Ban Aviator Flash lens sunglasses, one of the most iconic sunglass models in the world. Ray-Ban RB3025Aviator Flash Lenses reinvented the standards of the market with its unique teardrop shape and flash lens combination. Wear th

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Silver, Pink Lenses - RB3025!
Paige P.
Winter Garden, FL
Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Silver, Pink Lenses - RB3025 uploaded by Paige P.
I would highly recommend this frames! Very durable and the lens shade is perfect for any hair color! Would recommend trying on before because they’re 3 different sizes to get the best fit for your face!
Anna W.
Crestview, FL
Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Silver, Pink Lenses - RB3025 uploaded by Anna W.
I finally found my new favorite sunglasses! I'm in love with these Raybans!!! They help so much with glare and are so comfortable. Everyone should run out to get themselves some too! They're usually pretty pricey but they almost always have a good sale going on.
Jessica  S.
Love my ray ban sunglasses!! They cost a lot but so worth it if your going to take cake of them !! #winningstreak

Looking for your answer?