Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesSunglassesRay-Ban
Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025

Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025

by Ray-Ban

Reflect your style with Ray-Ban Aviator Flash lens sunglasses, one of the most iconic sunglass models in the world. Ray-Ban RB3025Aviator Flash Lenses reinvented the standards of the market with its unique teardrop shape and flash lens combination. Wear th

Las teneis en rosa?
Start your review of Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025!
Amanda R.
Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025 uploaded by Amanda R.
I love my Ray-bans!! I have them in multiple colors. They work great in the sun. Also are very stylish!!
Sarah L.
Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025 uploaded by Sarah L.
Stylish and great quality. They provide great reflection from the sun. The price is well worth it. I love the aviator style. I purchased these from Macy’s several years ago and they’re still holding up strong. They came with a nice case and cleaning cloth as well.
Diana E.
Sullivan City, TX
Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025 uploaded by Diana E.
Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025 uploaded by Diana E.
I love these sunglasses Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025  I got them custom-made with my name on it on the side just to let you guys now .. 😍😍😍 I love it Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025 ❤️❤️😍😍😘😘 and also they put your name on the case
Shania H.
Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025 uploaded by Shania H.
Bought these sunglasses I absolutely love them recommend him 100% I think they would look good on anyone sunglasses usually don’t look good on me but these ones look decent 🥰 on me
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses Gold, Blue Lenses - RB3025 uploaded by Heidi R.
Es un material duradero, tiene protección uv, son confortables, el diseño es muy bonito 🤩
Patrycia K.
Howard Beach, NY
Ray Ban sunglasses never let you down 😎 I love these flash lenses for the summer time.
Yvette A.
These are my absolute favorite sunglasses. At first, I was a bit reluctant because of the blue shade I thought I would see things in blue but nope I see things exactly as they are. Ray- Ban is my go to brand. I also love that with the pandemic, my glasses arrived late and they sent me a “sorry for the wait” gift.
Krystine G.
These are my favorite sunglasses because they are polarized ! Polarized glasses allow you to see things like your phone or the road while driving as if you don’t have any sunglasses on while still blocking the sun.
Jessi H.
Sturgis, MS
My husband bought these for my birthday. He took my and let pick out the colors I wanted and everything. I chose the gold frame with reddish orange pinkish lenses that are polarized. Why buy non-polarized ? They have held up for almost five years still going strong. Been to the Bahamas. On a cruise. To South Dakota and across eight states. Held up and shielded my eyes amazingly. Trust me. Put the money into a quality, polarized pair of sunglasses. They are worth it.
Mercedes Z.
West Chester, PA
Love love love these glasses! They are a staple and go with just about any outfit, not to mention actually protect your eyes. They are very expensive but they will last you a long time so they are worth the investment. I would definitely recommend investing in a pair of Aviators from Ray Ban
Ask a question to the Influenster community...