Ray-Ban 3447 Round Metal Gold 001 47mm uploaded by Estefania A.

BY UNKNOWN

The Ray-Ban Round Metal RB3447 Sunglasses have an eye size of 47mm. The color code is 001 -Arista frame and Crystal Green lenses. Gender: Adult, Mens see more...

• I love the look of these round Ray Bans, but they also have an oval...1 Answers
Mily T.
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Ray-Ban 3447 Round Metal Gold 001 47mm
Love this style! So chic and stylish. My favorite pair or sunglasses for the summer. They look cute with any outfit wether its fancy or simple. I feel like these are a must have in everyones accessories. The price is kind of high depending if you want them polarized or not. I got mine polarized and its worth spending a little more on them. But that's definitely up to you
Amy K.
Amy K.
I die for these glasses they are so stunning and classic and the price tag isn't too heavy when you really shop around the net !

They look so slick and stylish though the day and are light enough you forget you're wearing them I've had endless complements and would recommend them to anyone looking for a summer treat !
Review for: Ray-Ban 3447 Round Metal Gold 001 47mm
I love the ray ban sunglasses, it's help really well and it's super cool for on the beach en it match really with sunny clothes Ray-Ban 3447 Round Metal Gold 001 47mm
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I love the look of these round Ray Bans, but they also have an oval option on their website. I have a diamond shaped face. Any suggestions as to which lens shape would be more flattering with my face shape, round or oval?