BY RAY-BAN

Bring out your distinctive style by picking eyeglasses from Ray Ban! Clubmaster RB 3016 Sunglasses from Ray Ban are sure attention grabbers. To keep it short, these trendy sunglasses are simple, durable, and yet ultra stylish. Offering good protection against sunlight, this attractive pair of shades has a plastic trim and adjustable nose pads. Available in a range of lens colors from crystal green to crystal brown, this eyeglass is surely classy and fa Frames can be fit with prescription lenses. see more...

Kelsi P.
McMinnville
I love my Ray bans!!! They’re some of the best sunglasses I’ve ever had. The case they come in is super cute too. They’re a little on the pricey side but I personally think they’re worth it!! My favorite are the club master! Ray Ban 3016 W0365 Ebony Clubmaster RayBan Sunglasses Lens:51 Bridge:21 Temple:145
Hannah D.
Fairport, NY
These Ray-Bans aren’t just super stylish and cute but actually really help shield your eyes from sunny days. My new favorite pair I can’t go anywhere without!! I recommended this to a friend and she ordered one too and loves it!! Ray-Bans for life ❤️
Kassandra G.
Baton Rouge
My first pair of Ray Ban sunglasses! I absolutely adore them. Classic vintage, comfortable, cute, and durable! I mean what more can you want? They go great with any outfit and definitely do their job at protecting your eyes from the sun. Recommend recommend recommend! Timeless sunglasses worth the money!
Tami W.
Received these free for winning the #sgh National Sunglass Day #sweepstakes #rayban. They are great quality and polarized is always a super plus!Ray Ban Clubmaster Classic
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
These are my absolute favorite sunglasses! I’ve had them for 4 years and they are still in great shape! They go with nearly any outfit and they are unisex. They look great on most face shapes too!
Yasmin R.
Lawrence, NJ
I love my Raybans, these glasses are really nice in color. The frame is a mix of light and dark brown that give it this unique/Hollywood feel to it. The glasses themselves are a little pricey, but the sure are very sturdy. They fit nicely on my face and don't irritate the bridge of your nose at all. I've had mine for a year and it's honestly the best purchase I've made.
Imelda M.
These are my favorite glasses ever at first! Shortly after I purchased these I bought the same kind but oversized. I was wearing the oversized Clubmasters for about a year and never really worn these. I thought they looked too small for my face but after wearing these for a while I fell in love with them again and now I don't wear anything else but these.
Elizabeth K.
Aspen, CO
I have these sunglasses and they are amazing! I was initially worried about paying so much for sunglasses but they are really worth it and they come with a warranty! I would highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a pair of high quality sunglasses.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Loved these sunglasses. They were very cute and simple, so you're able to wear it with whatever you want. The frames are small-medium, perfect if you aren't looking for big sunglasses. Mine did break last year, so they do break a little easily! Definitely will be buying a new one though!
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Raybans....I wear them all year long, but seriously can not leave my house without them. They're very good quality and strong for sunglasses. The cases are great too and they're light and not bulky like other cases. I have 5 pairs total and they're all in great condition after many years!
Elizabeth F.
Benenden
Worth the money??? I really want a pair but I'm soooo reckless with sunglasses
Natalie B.
Do these break easily? I read lots of reviews that said they did.
Rogetta M.
I've been looking for something that is protective , yet very stylish. Is this something that is useful ? Will they last awhile ?