Personal CareRay-Ban

by Ray-Ban

manufacturer.part.number: 0rb3026

Gender: Male

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit uploaded by Marsha J.
I buy sunglasses everytime I’m out shopping usually but I never spend almost $200 on a pair......until today. I met my soulmate in sunglasses. I thought Rayban was just all hype but these are the best shades I’ve ever worn. I have vision problems in the bright sun and now it’s like I got new eyes. Definitely worth the money😎❤️💯 #RaybanForLife [product:ray-ban-0rb3026-l2821-62-black/crystal-green-aviator-large-metal-ii-icons-sunglasses-bundled-item-with-cleaning-kit]
Sonya M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit uploaded by Sonya M.
I love them you can dress them down or dress up in them honestly my fave shades of all my sunglasses 🕶 Worth the price gorgeous
Megan O.
Tucson
Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit uploaded by Megan O.
These sunglasses are pretty great, they fit well over my head when I am not using them and they are easy to tuck away. The shade isn’t bad and the style is very flattering.
Mary T.
Bel Aire, KS
Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit uploaded by Mary T.
Purchased at: Sunglass Hut
I love my raybans! I have two pair of wayfarers and some aviators. I’ve had all three pair for a few years and they never get old!
Mari  C.
Cumming, GA
Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit uploaded by Mari  C.
Te recomiendo este marca de lentes, ya que protegen contra los rayos de sol y los rayos uv. a demás que te hacen lucir elegante, son lentes polarizados que todos deberíamos de usar ya que la vista es loas importante que tenemos y hay que cuidarla.
Daniela L.
Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit uploaded by Daniela L.
😎 I love this sunglasses, very comfortable!! 🕶 Me encantaron estas gafas , no me las quiero quitar, súper cómodas !
Alisha T.
San Diego, CA
Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit uploaded by Alisha T.
These are my favorite go-to sunglasses. Super cute on, provides UV protection and can wear with any outfit!
Denise  M.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
I love Ray Ban. Especially these aviators. They are so perfect for my face. They are so stylish and chic
Liliana M.
Palmdale, CA
I LOVEEEEEE these sunglasses!! I use them every single day. I’ve abandoned my other sunglasses for these lol
Marieh  T.
Gotha, FL
Ray-Ban 0RB3026 L2821 62 Black/Crystal Green Aviator Large Metal Ii Icons Sunglasses - Bundled Item with Cleaning Kit uploaded by Marieh  T.
Desde que las compre han sido mis favoritas! Las quebré, me contacté con rayban y enseguida me respondieron, la envié y me enviaron unas como nuevas!

Looking for your answer?