Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersRaw Sugar
Watermelon and Fresh Mint Lotion - 18 fl oz

Raw Sugar Watermelon and Fresh Mint Lotion - 18 fl oz

by Raw Sugar

Raw Sugar Moisture Loving Body Lotion - Watermelon + Fresh Mint

A highly moisturizing and rejuvenating lotion that infuses the skin with weightless hydration and plant-derived nourishment. Organic Watermelon and Peppermint Leaf extracts blend beautifully with rich Cold Pressed oils to help moisturize, balance, boost collagen and brighten skin. The juicy watermelon scent is an instant mood-boost leaving you fully refreshed, hydrated and ready to roll.

Raw Sugar products are created in Southern California and are made with ingredients that are processed through ColdPress Technology® - to protect and preserve the essence of every whole fruit and perfect plant we handpick for their pure, unfiltered nutrients.

LOOK FOR THE BAMBOO TOPS & WHITE BOTTLES

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raw Sugar Watermelon and Fresh Mint Lotion - 18 fl oz!
Susan S.
Raw Sugar Watermelon and Fresh Mint Lotion - 18 fl oz uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Target
Purchased this for myself this winter. I had purchased this brands hand soap prior and loved it. This set was great, has something for all your skin. Wish I had bought more than I set.
Andrea D.
Stewartville, MN
Raw Sugar Watermelon and Fresh Mint Lotion - 18 fl oz uploaded by Andrea D.
Purchased at: Target
This lotion smells so good!! It is refreshing and smooth. This lotion tends to take a little time to rub in, but that doesn't bother me at all. I use this in combination with their lemon body wash too! I will continue to buy this over and over! This would be a great summertime lotion!
Erika H.
Purchased at: Target
I was soooooo underwhelmed with this product. It literally smells like NOTHING. It definitely thick and moisturizes the skin, but not having ANY smell is such a let down after using the body wash. I would not repurchase.
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
Raw Sugar lotions are my favorite. Very nice moisturizing lotion. It works really well on dry areas. It’s very soothing, moisturizing and protecting. I love the scent.
jessica G.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
The packaging of this product is very cute which is why i bought it in the first place , but it’s very sticky and the smell doesn’t actually smell like actual watermelon it has a more watermelon Candy scent . Probably won’t repurchase this again . It feels very thick and you have to work it into your skin quite a bit . Also sorta sticky but goes away after it dries down.
Abby Q.
Hilliard, OH
I thought this lotion was a little greasy/watery and took a while to absorb into my skin. It smells great though and definitely felt like my skin stayed soft/smooth throughout the day.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Purchased at: Target
Love this line of lotions! This one has a nice light scent that's refreshing and not overpowering once on the skin. It's a thicker lotion which takes a little work to get into the skin but it doesnt irritate my skin (especially after shaving) so that's a huge plus!
Ciera H.
By far my favorite lotion! Don’t have to use a lot of it either! It smells amazing and doesn’t leave me dry
Meghan M.
Troy, NY
This lotion has a nice, fresh smell that reminds me of summertime. I love that this product is chemical free. It is thick enough to thoroughly moisturize, but thin enough to spread onto my skin quickly and easily.

Looking for your answer?