Raw Sugar Vanilla Bean Sugar Natural Hand Wash - 16.9oz uploaded by Janelle C.

BY RAW SUGAR

Raw Sugar Natural Hand Wash Vanilla Bean + Sugar Treat your hands to a purifying detox every time you wash them with Raw Sugar Vanilla Bean + Sugar Natural Hand Wash. Processed through ColdPress Technology to capture nourishing vitamins and minerals, Raw Sugar Vanilla Bean + Sugar Natural Hand Wash is saturated with wholesome organic ingredients that work to clean, brighten and hydrate thirsty skin. Made from a natural coconut and plant-based blend for pure skin nutrition, the added Vanilla Bean extract is loaded with antioxidants that soothe and protect skin from daily free radicals while the sugar rejuvenates and refreshes your hands. Raw Sugar Vanilla Bean + Sugar Natural Hand Wash is created with love and care in sunny Southern California and smells like bliss is a bottle. What more could you want from a natural, sustainable, cruelty free hand wash? And here's a fun fact: 25 percent of Raw Sugar's bottle packaging is made out of post-consumer recycled materials, and our bottle pumps are sustainably-sourced natural bamboo. We believe a clean world starts a home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative-a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Janelle C.
By far my favorite hand soap and so worth the money! Smells amazing, keeps my hands so soft and all natural! Will not be switching back to cheaper hand soaps after switching over to this stuff. I would definitely recommend it!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this in the target beauty box. It was their small miniature size. Firstly there isn't much product in there at all. I have to really squeeze the hard little bottle.the smell was pretty nice sugary lemon scent. Didn't lather up at all which I personally like. Hands felt clean but nothing major other than that. I personally wouldn't purchase
Jewels G.
This soap is legit the only soap that I use. It smells so amazing and it have a good cause when you purchase it as well. When you buy a product they give a bar back to a family in need and I feel like that's so amazing and I'm always down for the cause. The price is a little bit steep but honestly giving back is worth it. I love the way it smells and it doesn't agitate my allergies either. Love it.