RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo

by Raw Sugar

Truly Unruly Shampoo

Avocado + Apple Cider Vinegar + Rosemary Oil

Put the OOMPH back into your curls with our Truly Unruly Shampoo! Deeply cleanse your hair without any unnecessary ingredients that weigh your curls down. Fortified with rich Avocado, cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar, and healing Rosemary Oil -- your curls are left defined and frizz is luxuriously tamed. Wild curls are under control but wild spirit is still fully intact!

18 fl oz (532 ml)

HOW TO USE

Massage thoroughly into wet hair starting at the scalp. Rinse with cool water. Follow with Truly Unruly Conditioner.

KEY BENEFITS

* Enriched with Certified Organic extracts to fight frizz and promote gorgeous curls
* Avocado delivers hydrating benefits, Apple Cider Vinegar helps cleanse, and Rosemary Oil helps stimulates circulation for extra root strength.
* Created in Southern California with ColdPress Technology® - to protect and preserve the essence of every whole fruit and perfect plant we handpick for their pure, unfiltered nutrients.
* Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Cruelty-free, Dye-free, Aluminum-free, Vegan

INGREDIENTS

Purified Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple Cider) Vinegar, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PVP, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum)

*Certified Organic/ColdPressed Extracts

Do you have a favorite clean beauty shampoo? I’ve been loving Raw Sugar’s shampoo, but I’m always up for trying something new! RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo
I bought this shampoo then realized its for curly hair, i have straight hair and wavy hair in the back is it still okay to use?
Has anybody with sensitivity to fragrance had any luck with this ?
Start your review of RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo!
Stephanie F.
Santa Cruz, CA
RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie F.
RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
Obsessed with RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo products line. It leaves my hair super soft and smelling amazing. Very affordable you can find it at every Target store. All of the products are made from naturally derived ingredients. Cruelty free and biodegradable packaging
Kaitlyn S.
Somerville, MA
RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo uploaded by Kaitlyn S.
Purchased at: Target
This is the ONLY cheap ($10) sulfate, paraben, and silicon free shampoo and conditioner set that I have used that has left my hair actually feeling refreshed after. I do not feel like there is any buildup left over, my hair feels so soft and silky after and it helps define my waves much better than any other curly shampoo I’ve used. By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner, plus the smell is amazing but not overwhelming. 10/10 would recommend
Airyn B.
Smyrna
RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo uploaded by Airyn B.
Purchased at: Target
I’m going to be honest.... I hated this stuff, I would give it zero starts if I could. I wasn’t crazy about the smell of it but based off of what it said the ingredients were I thought, I can get past the smell of it helps my hair. I have thick, 2c, coarse hair. It gets frizzy and is naturally dry. Avocado adds moisture and strength, Apple cider vinegar is healthy for healing scalp and sealing and smoothing hair follicles. Rosemary oil can help with hair loss and dandruff. I thought, GREAT! It did the complete OPPOSITE to my hair. It made my hair feel so dry, tangled even while I was still using it in the shower. It even FELL OUT! my hair is strong and resilient and can handle abuse. My hair wasn’t bleached at the time and it felt as if I’d repeatedly bleached my hair. I eventually just threw this stuff out. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Gabriela H.
Deltona
Definitely one of my favorites. I tend to use all of the Raw Sugar products because I abs love the brand.
Marina O.
Tustin, CA
This is the best vegan cruelty free shampoo I have used. Has a wonderful clean scent and actually cleans the hair. I have tried both the shampoo and the conditioner and feel the shampoo is worth it. The conditioner is a thicker consistency but it has dried out the ends of my hair which don’t help my already dried out ends. They need to make a line of shampoos and conditioners that are for very oily scalps and dry ends. I can’t find any brand that has actually helped people with their oily roots.
Hailey R.
I bought the Truly Unruly shampoo & conditioner from Target. I was on a long journey trying to find something that works for my hair. I have very thin and brittle hair with an oily scalp. I wanted something vegan without harsh chemicals that could ease my frizziness, dry split-ends and oily scalp. I thought my search was over and I've finally found the perfect shampoo & conditioner (the Truly Unruly.) It smelled amazing and my hair felt healthy after using it! Despite the many other reviews that claim the products dried out their hair, mine felt the opposite... the full package! Moisturized, healthy, shiny, soft, you name it. I experienced some hair loss while using it for the first time but didn't think much of it. The more I used it, the more hair I was losing. There were clumps of hair in my shower. I don't see many others relating to this situation, but I firmly believe the shampoo & conditioner caused this. Regardless of whether or not it was meant for my hair type, I shouldn't have lost clumps of hair. I do not recommend this product.
Stevi M.
I made the switch to silicone- and sulfate-free shampoo a year ago, and this is one of my favorite shampoos! I have fine, long blonde hair, and this switch has not only helped thicken my hair but helped it grow healthy. Even my hairstylist was impressed with how healthy my hair looked, and how few split ends I had. The bottle has lasted over a year with both me and my husband using it, but I only wash my hair once a week, and I switch off between this and another shampoo (so that my hair never gets too used to one formula and it completely stops working for me). Since I only wash once a week, having a shampoo that is able to get all the oil and product buildup out of my hair is a must, and this works perfectly! I always recommend doing research before making the switch to clean beauty hair products (different hair types do better with different products), and be sure to really make sure your hair is wet - the wetter it is, the more it’ll lather, although, this is one of the better silicone- and sulfate-free shampoos when it comes to lathering. Just as a reference, I typically use this after I’ve used my purple shampoo.
Yesenia V.
RAW SUGAR® Truly Unruly Shampoo uploaded by Yesenia V.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell and the fact that it’s cruelty free that’s a big plus. The bottle is cute and it’s recycled!!! I used it and it just left my hair a little dry I’m not sure yet if I would buy it again.
Erica T.
Baltimore, MD
I did not like this shampoo one bit. It didnt lather nicely and I feel like you had to use so much to get it all over. It smells really nice but I saw zero improvement in my hair so definitely a great choice for thin oily prone hair.
Lorraine D.
Pinellas park, FL
Fight the fridge is all summer long. This shampoo infused with avocado apple cider vinegar and Rosemary will help combat the fridge is that comes with the summer heat
Ask a question to the Influenster community...