Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashRaw Sugar
Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz

Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz

by Raw Sugar

#21 in Body Wash

Raw Sugar Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe VeraWhere well-being is the main ingredient! Balanced enough for everyday use, dip into a delectable dream, consciously crafted to lock in moisture and brighten even the most sensitive of complexions. This ultra-gentle, lightly scented body wash made with Certified Organic Green Tea, Cucumber and Aloe Vera, is just as mild as your skin. Processed through ColdPress Technology® this gentle body wash is infused with Hibiscus Flower and Jojoba extracts to lock in all that is pure and wholesome.Fresh from Southern California, this gentle wash keeps your skin looking and feeling soft and nourished from the outside, in. Get the goods that giveback - 25% of Raw Sugar’s bottle packaging is made from post-consumer recycled materials, with bottle caps that are sustainably-sourced natural bamboo. A clean world starts at home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative - a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product sold.“Look for the Bamboo Tops & the White Bottles”

Features: Soothing, Non-irritating, Nongreasy, safe to use on sensitive skin

Suggested Age: All Ages

Sustainability Claims: Contains Recycled Content, recyclable, Renewable Resource, post-consumer recycled material, not tested on animals, community fair trade ingredients, biodegradable, non-GE (genetically engineered)

Health Facts: Ethyl alcohol-free, aluminum-free, DMDM Hydantoin-free, hypoallergenic, lanolin-free, dye-free, gluten-free, non-toxic, paraben-free, Petroleum-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, Talcum-free, Sulfate-free, artificial color-free, mineral oil-free, propylene glycol-free, vegan, phthalate-free, fluoride-free, contains coconut milk, contains green tea, animal by-product-free, formaldehyde donor-free, certified organic, formaldehyde-free, contains coconut oil, propylparaben-free, butylparaben-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, contains naturally derived ingredients, diethanolamine-free

Recommended Skin Type: Normal, dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature

Scent: Cucumber, Aloe, Green Tea

Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, skin tone improvement, basic cleansing

Product Form: Liquid

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, paraben-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, cruelty-free, vegan, dye-free, aluminum-free

Haas anyone tried this line of body wash? Saw it at the store and I’m Interested in this scent?
So I just bought this and loved my first shower with it! What are your thoughts?
Is this product truly all natural?
Start your review of Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz!
Devin L.
Newport News, VA
Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz uploaded by Devin L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried this in the shower for the first time tonight. I must say I love the smell! It smells so fresh like a fun, relaxing day on the beach. It was less than $10.00 which I love especially for the size. It is also vegan and cruelty-free so I feel the price was fit for a product like this. I would definitely recommend!
Kiana L.
Garden Grove, CA
Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz uploaded by Kiana L.
I got this after trying the liquid hand wash and liked it a lot! It smells nice and clean, and it’s hydrating and doesn’t negatively affect my dry and sensitive skin. The ingredients are cold-pressed and include different oils which is why it’s so soothing. I also love the sleek and modern-looking packaging. It makes me feel like I’m having a mini spa experience whenever I use it. Plus, it’s cruelty-free and vegan! Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz
Daijah U.
LongBeach
Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz uploaded by Daijah U.
Purchased at: Target
Great product and hasn’t irritated my skin which is sensitive, smells really great and definitely recommend this body wash, affordable and last for a long time , you do have to use a lot more to lather it up.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
RAW SUGAR is the BEST!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 their body washes are SO stinkin good! It smells so clean and fresh and this scent combo is not one I would normally put together but it is GENIUS! Great price for the amount you get in the bottle. It literally lasts forever! Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz is great for sensitive skin! Super hydrating! I use either a mesh bath sponge or loofah to get the best lather! It can be hard to find so when you spot it, stock UP! 12/10 recommend! 🤍💚🤍
Krislyn B.
New Orleans
Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz uploaded by Krislyn B.
Purchased at: Target
I just purchased this body wash except I got the scent “Pineapple + Maqui Berry + Coconut” and am liking it so far. It smells so good and also has a great price.
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz uploaded by Jamie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it feels in my skin and the way it feels when lathered up.this was the only #bodywash my skin would tolerate when I was pregnant. It’s #vegan and affordable. Great brand!! Eco friendly bottle also a big pluses
Cheryl B.
I have sensitive skin and cant use Dove most Dr approved soaps (full body rash or welts) so I have been desperately trying to find something that was safe for me. Even johnson and Johnson's baby wash caused rashes. I tried this and instantly my skin felt sooooo much better. No more dry skin or itching. No more rashes or welts. The lather was really nice with a poof and wash cloth. I can use it to shave my legs without drying out my skin and I don't have any razor bumps! My razor is doing well with the oils and hasn't rusted or had issues at all! It really reminds me of a spa day using these products which has helped my depression a lot. Showering isn't a hassle now, its a spa retreat! love this so much!
Jessica P.
Melrose Park, IL
Purchased at: Target
I am so glad I tried this product it is absolutely amazing it is a vegan formula that smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft I seem to have a sensitivity to body washes with a lot of scent and this does not irritate my skin I will definitely keep buying this
Natalie T.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite scent in the raw sugar body line. It smells clean and fresh which is really nice in a body wash. This line is all clean products which is good for the ocean and I do like the idea of a small percentage of sales goes toward charity
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
Raw Sugar Skin Green Tea + Cucumber + Aloe Vera Sensitive Body Wash - 25 fl oz uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Target
I was skeptical at first but the ingredient list did lie. This is a good formula for sensitive skin body wash. Low fragrance, good ingredients and very affordable. I’m glad I saw this and gave it a try. You can find at Target.