Raw Sugar Pure and Natural Bar Soap Vanilla Bean Sugar

by Raw Sugar

Raw Sugar Pure and Natural Bath Soap Vanilla Bean + Sugar Raw Sugar's Vanilla Bean + Sugar Pure and Natural Bath Soap is the most welcoming way to wake-up and the most soothing way to wind-down. Meticulously formulated by a very fussy bunch of skincare wizards in sunny Southern California and made from a natural plant-based blend for pure skin nutrition, this gentle bath soap is processed through ColdPress Technology to retain all its wholesome, yummy goodness. Full of antioxidants and free of any nasties, the vanilla bean works to calm and soothe irritated skin while sugar helps to heal your complexion and give you a deliciously healthy glow. Raw Sugar's Vanilla Bean + Sugar Pure and Natural Bath Soap is ethical, sustainable and completely cruelty-free, too. Good for you and for the earth, Raw Sugar's packaging is made from Fsc Certified paperboard-protecting and preserving natural communities and high conservation value forests. We believe a clean world starts at home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative-a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product sold. Age Group: Adult.

How does this feel on your skin while using it and then afterwards?
Start your review of Raw Sugar Pure and Natural Bar Soap Vanilla Bean Sugar!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoELK grove, CA
I love a of the raw sugar products. Everything is cold pressed and plabt derives. They dont use any harsh chemicals or synthetic dyes. I feel good about buying this for my young children and dont worry about it having any hidden ingredients in it. It works well and makes our skin soft. It also lasts a while and ia pretty cheap.
2 years ago
Love this brand of bar soap! I prefer the Lemon scent! This lathers really well and lasts a long time. It has a great smell and really leaves me smelling and feeling fresh and clean all day! This is a staple in my house, highly recommend for every shower!
4 months agoProvidence, RI
I love this soap! The bar lasts for a long time, and the smell is great. I’ve used lots of them, but I prefer the lemon scent personally, although all are great. It does a great job removing dirt, oil, and scent
10 months agoMiami, FL
Purchased at: Target
The soap is packaged beautifully , smells amazing, and is made with awesome ingredients however I feel like it doesn’t get the job done. There’s no way I’d reach for this after a day of chasing my toddler around the park.
9 months agoNovato
Purchased at: Target
Really nice lather, not too overwhelming of a scent. Leaves skin feeling nice and clean without being tight or stripped. A little goes a really long way so bar lasts a good amount of time.
4 months agoPortland , OR
I found this natural soap bar at Target so I just switched to this product & I love it! Leaves your body feeling clean, while moisturized but not oily. Also, the smell is fabulous!
a year agoVenus, TX
Purchased at: Target
I have been searching for a more natural bar soap option that I love, and finally found it with these! They all smell so good, and the fact that they come 2 to a pack is great.
8 months ago
This is amazing! The ingredients are great, the price isn’t over expensive, and they are such a great company to use if you want good for you products for a good price! Definitely would recommend for anyone!
a year agoHemet, CA
Raw Sugar Pure and Natural Bar Soap Vanilla Bean Sugar uploaded by Liz D.
Purchased at: Target
I tend to be a bit of a soap snob and generally reach for lush products. However, I can’t pass up a good deal when I see another brand I might really enjoy. With that being said, I purchased this two pack of raw sugar soap at Target in Redlands, Ca. For about $2.75 and it works SO good. It’s very gentile and smells very clean. Leaves skin feeling very soft... even with the colder weather coming around. I would use this soap on my five year old , and that is saying a lot about how much I trust the product first hand. I can’t wait to try some of the rest of the line. 5/5 ⭐️
a year ago
I have come to really enjoy this bar soap for the past few months. I purchased it at Target in a whim while searching the aisle for more natural ingredients. You get two bars with each packet. I loved that it’s a massage bar as well and love the big size of it. It smells nice and doesn’t not irritate my skin. Sometimes soaps can irritate and make me itchy, this one is pretty nice. The price is somewhat higher than other soaps available, but I feel justified in paying it because of the better ingredients and big size of the bar.