Raw Sugar Pure and Natural Bar Soap Vanilla Bean Sugar uploaded by Liz D.

BY RAW SUGAR

Raw Sugar Pure and Natural Bath Soap Vanilla Bean + Sugar Raw Sugar's Vanilla Bean + Sugar Pure and Natural Bath Soap is the most welcoming way to wake-up and the most soothing way to wind-down. Meticulously formulated by a very fussy bunch of skincare wizards in sunny Southern California and made from a natural plant-based blend for pure skin nutrition, this gentle bath soap is processed through ColdPress Technology to retain all its wholesome, yummy goodness. Full of antioxidants and free of any nasties, the vanilla bean works to calm and soothe irritated skin while sugar helps to heal your complexion and give you a deliciously healthy glow. Raw Sugar's Vanilla Bean + Sugar Pure and Natural Bath Soap is ethical, sustainable and completely cruelty-free, too. Good for you and for the earth, Raw Sugar's packaging is made from Fsc Certified paperboard-protecting and preserving natural communities and high conservation value forests. We believe a clean world starts at home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative-a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product sold. Age Group: Adult.

Prisci C.
I have come to really enjoy this bar soap for the past few months. I purchased it at Target in a whim while searching the aisle for more natural ingredients. You get two bars with each packet.

I loved that it’s a massage bar as well and love the big size of it. It smells nice and doesn’t not irritate my skin. Sometimes soaps can irritate and make me itchy, this one is pretty nice.

The price is somewhat higher than other soaps available, but I feel justified in paying it because of the better ingredients and big size of the bar.
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
I really enjoyed this sugar bar soap. I personally love the lemon scent, however the vanilla smells delicious too. It left my skin feeling soft, and not like I had a residue on me. It’s also a really nice texture
Kelley W.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Target
I actually have the body wash and not the bar soap but I couldn’t find the pic on here for that one. I absolutely love the Raw Sugar brand and will continue to buy their body wash but the vanilla bean + sugar scent is terrible in my opinion. I think it smells like PlayDoh lol.. I want to like it but I just can’t. I can’t wait until this one is out so I can buy a new one in a different scent! Lol I’ve loved all the other scents so far!
Dana D.
Jackson
This is my favorite soap. I purchase the coconut scented from target and refuse to use another brand after falling in love with this one almost a year ago. I get them from target and they come in a two pack. The bar has a massage side which is nice and they are very big soap bars so they last a very long time.
Ginny R.
Love this brand of bar soap! I prefer the Lemon scent! This lathers really well and lasts a long time. It has a great smell and really leaves me smelling and feeling fresh and clean all day! This is a staple in my house, highly recommend for every shower!
Krysten F.
New Haven, IN
This is my favorite soap. My skin never feels too dry or too filmy (sometimesbar soap has left me feeling like I have an extra layer of something on and I hate it) I've used this consistently for about 2 years and have not wanted to try anything else. Unfortunately my local target no longer has this scent and I'm not too open to trying the lemony one they have now
Hannah G.
For a bar soap I really like this product. I prefer a liquid body wash but I keep this in my gym bag and my spare shower. It’s a good bar soap with a nice lather. It also comes in a two pack which I feel is decent for the price.
Marci M.
I am so happy I switched to this for my everyday soap, especially because it is a cruelty free brand with good ingredients. The scent is nice and soft, not overwhelming and the bars are really big so they last a long time. I especially like the bumps on the bar, they are nice to help massage the skin
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Natural, cruelty free. Great ingredients. This soap is just amazing and so are the scents. A nice size bar as well!
Purchased at: Target
Loooove this brand! I've tried the bath bombs, bar soaps, body wash and their hand soap all is fabulous!