BY RAW SUGAR

Raw Sugar Pure and Natural Bath Soap Raw Coconut + Mango Raw Sugar's Raw Coconut + Mango Pure and Natural Bath Soap is a mood-lifting bar enriched with wholesome ingredients for happy, healthy skin. Deeply cleansing, perfectly nourishing and totally uplifting - Raw Sugar's Raw Coconut + Mango Pure and Natural Bath Soap has been processed through revolutionary ColdPress Technology to keep all its natural vitamins, minerals and essential oils in. The raw coconut deeply conditions and nourishes skin while the mango's secret weapon of vitamin A revitalizes and brightens pigmentation. Crafted with care in sunny Southern California from a natural plant-based blend for pure skin nutrition, this gentle bath soap is just about the best way to make your skin smile. Good for you and for the earth, Raw Sugar's packaging is made from Fsc Certified paperboard-protecting and preserving natural communities and high conservation value forests. We believe a clean world starts at home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative-a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product sold. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lindsay S.
So I picked this up from my local Target because I have been loving thebody wash and wanted to try out the bar soap and man oh man I'm I loving it this product is amazing it leaves my skin feeling super soft clean feeling without the drying my skin is hydrated and moisturized and on the plus side it smells amazing I highly recommend this soap.
Kirshten C.
Really love this brand. Their soap smells sooo good & leaves my skin feeling so soft. I definitely recommend this soap along with all of their other products. It's affordable & the quality is worth it!
Theresa A.
Love this soap in every scent. worth the extra money leaves me feeling squeaky clean without drying and cracking my skin.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Natural, cruelty free. Great ingredients. This soap is just amazing and so are the scents. A nice size bar as well!