BY RAW SUGAR

Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Raw Coconut + Mango Raw Sugar Raw Coconut + Mango Natural Body Wash is like a fresh tropical fruit smoothie for the skin. Made from a natural coconut and plant-based blend for pure skin nutrition and processed through ColdPress Technology to lock in all the good oils, vitamins and enzymes that skin instantly soaks up - Raw Sugar Raw Coconut + Mango Natural Body Wash is free of any of the nasty stuff. The mango brightens and perks up your complexion while the raw coconut has soothing properties tired skin will really appreciate. Crafted with love in sunny Southern California, this gentle body wash is ethical, sustainable and completely cruelty-free. Smells amazing too. And here's a fun fact: 25 percent of Raw Sugar's bottle packaging is made out of post-consumer recycled materials, and our bottle caps are sustainably-sourced natural bamboo. We believe a clean world starts at home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative-a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product sold. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Raw Coconut Mango 25 fl. oz
  • "I feel clean and hydrated after i shower! i love this stuff! i never knew what i was missing until now lol it cleans very well, the scent is amaze balls, it doesn't dry my skin out afterwards, a little goes a long way for sure but i get crazy. i can honestly say i feel much more clean a using this product over any of the others (brands) I've tried. price point is ok for a drug store product, I've bought like 4 bottles already lol if you have sensitive skin you'll love it. " in 4 reviews
Preti R.
Well I hit jackpot when I stumbled upon this line. Obsessed with this line. Best drugstore brand period. I have used all their body washes and this one is my favorite. Lathers well without the drying feeling, leaves my skin moisturized and haven't had dry itchy skin this whole winter. Also controls the KP on my arms another plus for me. This is my favorite scent  In fact have used their other products too and love their body butters, shampoos, conditioners, hand washes. For the price point this is such a steal. I will never go back to other brand again.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Love this "clean" body wash. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin nourished and soft. I get a good lather with it and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky like some washes do.
Bailey S.
Nashville
My new favorite body wash! This soap smells incredible and leaves your skin smelling really good even once you are out of the shower. I only have to use a small amount because it lathers so well. If you don’t mind paying a little extra for body wash, then I would definitely recommend this product.
Giselle L.
Brooklyn
This soap is great for people with sensitive skin. It’s soothing, it’s clear when it comes out. I’ve been using it for a couple months now. I’ve tried the cucumber one and it’s so refreshing and leaves your skin feeling smooth as well as the coconut and mango. And it smells delightful, I love the smell. Makes you just want to shower all day long. Totally recommend it!! Oh and it’s inexpensive!!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I really liked this at first but the smell seems to get worse over time. I like their mission but the scent is so overpowering that I don’t really want to use it after a while. The bottle is also massive, for one person, it’s unnecessarily huge. Most likely won’t repurchase it.
Anna P.
Burlington, VT
This is one of the most astheticaly pleasing body wash bottles I’ve ever seen. And to make it better, the body wash inside smells delicious and feels refreshing and clean! I also love how natural it is. It feels like a treat for my skin when I use it!
Julie R.
I just recently started using this body wash and i love it! I have sensitive skin and it works well. It smells great and is a good size. I get mine at Target and it’s decent price. This is the only body wash i buy now since i tried it.
Kenna S.
I really love the smell of this and I'm so glad it has all natural products! When you buy a product they give a bar of soap to a family in need to so that's a huge plus. I love how a little goes a long way and it layers really good!
Kayleigh-Lou B.
This smells amazing!!! My favorite body wash and it’s plant based!! It’s a large bottle for the money and definitely leaves your skin smelling like a coconut wonderland!!
Lauren A.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Target
I love this body wash. The cold pressed technology is a plus too. The scents are rich but not nauseating and a little goes a long way with the lather. It’s affordable and usually on sale at stores.
Daisy G.
Montebello, CA
Has anyone tried this ? So far I’m loving the chapstick. But would love to try out other products from them.

Target