BY RAW SUGAR

Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar is your daily skin guardian. Featuring purposefully selected essential oils, a bucket load of vitamin C and antioxidants, and write-home-about-it nourishment - Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar is processed through ColdPress Technology to keep all its wholesome goodness locked in. Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar is made from a natural coconut and plant-based blend for pure skin nutrition. Crafted with love in sunny Southern California, this gentle body wash cleans, revives and brightens tired skin to give you just the boost you need after (or before!) a big day. And here's a fun fact: 25 percent of Raw Sugar's bottle packaging is made out of post-consumer recycled materials, and our bottle caps are sustainably-sourced natural bamboo. We believe a clean world starts at home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative-a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product sold. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
This smells so good and leaves my skin feeling clean. It’s also pretty affordable. My husband also really enjoys this product. Not only is it free of sulfates and parabens, it’s also eco friendly and cruelty free. It comes in a good sized bottle and the packaging is so pretty. Also, if you didn’t know, this brand donates a bar of soap for every product sold. So cool! Will be repurchasing the different scents and other products.
Bonnie L.
If you love citrus scented bath products, this is your next purchase at the store!! The bottle is HUGE compared to other brands, the fact that they give back is fantastic, and the scent is refreshing, uplifting, and unique. I love other high-end brands "Lemon Sugar" scented items, and this is a dupe for that scent, hands down. Go buy a bottle, and you will fall in love instantly!
Nethania G.
I love this body wash, leaves the skin super soft and feels refreshing after you shower. My favorite is the lemon scent. I enjoy the citrus scent it’s a clean and refreshing scent. The best part is that for every purchase a bar of soap goes to a family in need!
Kelley W.
Norfolk, VA
The scent I tried was the almond milk +Manuka honey one and it is AMAZING. I love using natural products in my house and on my body and this is one I will definitely be sticking with. No sulfates, parabens, or harsh chemicals and the scent is is subtle but still really great. Highly recommend this brand overall!
taylor T.
San Diego , CA
LOVE LOVE LOOOVE Raw Sugar. All the scents smell so good. I feel like this wash is so gentle to the skin - not drying whatsoever. Would love to try more of their products.
Maddie E.
The scent of this body wash is amazing, it’s a lemon smell that isn’t overbearing or too artificial smelling. This lathers nicely and I felt it got me completely clean.
Kristen G.
This body wash in Lemon sugar smells AMAZING! It smells like lemon candy. My sister knows I love lemon stuff & called to tell me that she also has this & loves it. It is not moisturizing enough for me but if I mix it w a moisturizing wash I get the great smell & some moisture so it's a win win!
Maredith H.
Seattle
This is the best body wash I have ever owned. It smells so great and the fact that they give back is even better! I normally never like lemon in a body wash, but this one has definitely changed my mind. It is a nice sweet, sour, refreshing scent. Highly recommend!!
Ginny R.
This is the best body wash ever! I have never felt so passionate about a toiletry until I tried this lemon scented body wash. The smell is SO fragrant! Eeeeek! It's a little pricey, but its a big bottle that lasts long time. I bought mine at Target!
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
This body wash smells AMAZING and suds up into a rich lather. The best part is that it has simple natural ingredients. Great drugstore brand that i get at Target.