Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashRaw Sugar
Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz

Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz

by Raw Sugar

Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar is your daily skin guardian. Featuring purposefully selected essential oils, a bucket load of vitamin C and antioxidants, and write-home-about-it nourishment - Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar is processed through ColdPress Technology to keep all its wholesome goodness locked in. Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar is made from a natural coconut and plant-based blend for pure skin nutrition. Crafted with love in sunny Southern California, this gentle body wash cleans, revives and brightens tired skin to give you just the boost you need after (or before!) a big day. And here's a fun fact: 25 percent of Raw Sugar's bottle packaging is made out of post-consumer recycled materials, and our bottle caps are sustainably-sourced natural bamboo. We believe a clean world starts at home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative-a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product sold. Age Group: Adult.

What di you all feel about this product from smell to price and quantity ? I would love to her some thought ? My bottle is almost gone and I have had it about 2 months. I loved RAW SUGAR scrubs that are cold pressed. If you have any time left after giving an answer please drop by to follow me. I lagging with the follower 🤭
Have you try anything from RAW SUGAR?
Is the scent strong?
Start your review of Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz!
Jessica H.
Vestaburg, MI
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The lemon scent is AMAZING!!! That being said I wish it lasted longer. You need a fair amount to form a nice lather but it's a nice body wash overall. I absolutely love that their cruelty free and vegan. Seems like a great company. Would totally buy again.
Asia B.
Sacramento, CA
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Asia B.
Purchased at: Target
this smells soooo good and it is super moisturizing. the scent is long lasting on my skin. i’m upset i didn’t discover this sooner
Antonia R.
Fort Worth, TX
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Antonia R.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this brand as a body wash for a couple of months . At first I started liking them bc it was different and the scents were good too 🤤 but now for some reason I’m getting acne on my body . I need a new body wash that exfoliates well on my body.
Angela G.
Brooklyn, NY
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Angela G.
Used it the first time and loved it. Received as a sample in BeautyCon. Would definitely buy again. Very relaxing. Has a wonderful lemon wake me up smell.
Roberta B.
Purchased at: Target
I love anything that has to do with #rawsugar This is Simply Body Wash #Cold Pressured, I love the way it smell ant the way it lateral, This product needs no improvement, i have used #rawsugar for a long long #happycuctomers, I sure would recommend it to anyone Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz
OLGA Y.
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by OLGA Y.
Purchased at: Target
I discovered RAW SUGAR Raw Coconut + Mango Simply Body Wash at Target. The product is good scented, smells delicious. For $7 I received high quality product ( 25 fl oz). This body wash lasts for a long time. I want to try more products from the brand. Who knows, maybe I will find new favorites.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Love love love this lemon 🍋 body wash by raw sugar! It comes in a huge bottle that lasts forever at a great price and IT SMELLS AMAZING!! Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz is literally one of the best body washes out there! Super moisturizing and soaps up so nicely!!! I have repurchased and plan on repurchasing in the future! 12/10 would recommend 💛💛
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Sarah D.
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Walmart
🍋 the smell of this is so fresh and crisp! I love that it it isn’t tested on animals and that all the eww stuff was left out in the making of it. It lathers great just like anything else and the scent, I just can’t say enough about it.
abbie C.
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by abbie C.
Purchased at: Target
I bought the travel size version of this body wash to try it out. I got it at target for I believe around $4. I have very sensitive skin and didnt want to buy the full product and then be disappointed. However, this body wash has not caused me to get any eczema or irritation. I went ahead and bought another scent in the full product. The Lemon Sugar has such a refreshing smell to it. It definitely wakes you up in the morning. It does not dry out the skin, but rather moisturizes the skin. Lots of body washes out there leave my skin feeling dry, and itchy. But this! It really helps keep my skin moisturized. I will continue to buy Raw Sugar products. I have had amazing luck with this brand and I love that every bottle you buy they give back a bottle to someone who needs it. Such a great company. Not only that, the bottle is very nice looking!
Iris S.
Los Angeles
Raw Sugar Natural Body Wash Lemon Sugar 25 Fl Oz uploaded by Iris S.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best scrubs I have ever purchased can definitely get it at target definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rhiannon M.