Raw Sugar Lip Balm - Pineapple + Maqui Berry + Coconut - 0.25oz

by Raw Sugar

Our natural Pineapple+ Maqui Berry + Coconut Lip Balm is infused with the sweet fruity essence of Malibu beach summers. This ultra-soothing and moisturizing lip protectant is made through a pure Cold Pressed blend of virgin coconut and plant-based essential oils. Why it's Special A special blend of Certified Organic Beeswax, Maqui Berry and pineapple extract help protect, heal, and hydrate lips. Certified Organic Macadamia Nut and Shea Butters to deeply nourish, soothe, and smooth - while infusions of Vita...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raw Sugar Lip Balm - Pineapple + Maqui Berry + Coconut - 0.25oz!
Fargo, ND
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! If I say anything is my favorite, this takes the cake. So smooth and moisturizing with the best flavor. I am addicted. Smells so good! Very long lasting and is thicker than traditional chapsticks so it lasts longer! I need more!
Lakeland, FL
Raw Sugar Lip Balm - Pineapple + Maqui Berry + Coconut - 0.25oz uploaded by Olivia S.
Absolutely the best lip balm ever! It smells amazing and it feels great and it lasts a long time, I barely had to reapply it. I bought this from Target for only $4.99. Highly recommended!
Fleetwood
I have tried tons of different brands of lip balms. Raw Sugar lip balms are amazing! They are hydrating, not waxy, and all the scents smell awesome. No tingling or burning.
Binghamton , NY
Raw Sugar Lip Balm - Pineapple + Maqui Berry + Coconut - 0.25oz uploaded by Heather L.
This is my new favorite!!! Besides the amazing taste and smell... this Lip balm is Da Bomb diggity ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only lip product that keeps my lips from cracking, doesnโ€™t wear off quickly or feel greasy.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
So moisturizing and smells so good! Was sent to me in PR and I will def buy another when I run out
Overland Park
I got this on a whim and iโ€™m glad i did. I never finish a lip balm and i LOVE this one!

Looking for your answer?