RAW Sugar Lather Me Up Almond Butter+Oatmeal Pure Bath Soap - 2 Count

by Raw Sugar

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! RAW SUGAR - LIVING PURELY UNFILTERED. It's about saying what you need, living how you want, just doing it cleanly. Made with Natural Ingredients - No Parabens, Phthalates, Dyes, or Sulfates. LATHER ME UP - ALMOND BUTTER + OATMEAL PURE BATH SOAP. A custom blended fruit & plant based formula. It's time to get yourself all hot and lathered, so LATHER ME UP with RAW SUGAR Pure Bath Soap. Sluff the rough and welcome the smooth. We searched the globe to source the finest. Almond, Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, and Coconut to bring you a purely nourishing bath soap you can feel good about using. RAW.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RAW Sugar Lather Me Up Almond Butter+Oatmeal Pure Bath Soap - 2 Count!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoStaten Island, NY
Wow, I can't believe that no one has reviewed this soap yet! It is fabulous! Has a very nice sweet almond scent - not overpowering at all - and gentle enough to use on my son's eczema prone skin. Reasonably priced in my opinion, especially when you consider the size of the bars - they are huge. One bar can last for weeks in my house. My son loves the scent so much that he tries to steal the unused bars from under the sink. lol
4 years agoJax Bch, FL
Really nice bar soap. Has a nice soft lather and a faint sweet almond scent. This soap is also on the larger side for a bar soap and on one side it has messaging bumps. I will totally buy this soap again.