Raw Sugar Kids Bubble Bath + Body Wash Watermelon Lemonade - 12 fl oz

Raw Sugar Kids Bubble Bath + Body Wash Watermelon Lemonade - 12 fl oz

Raw Sugar Kids 2-in-1 Bubble Bath and Body Wash - Watermelon Lemonade This loveable Monster Bunch is here to make a splash! These unique little characters, each with their own personalities, adds additional play value for bath time fun. Each bath buddy is packed with juicy bursts of cold pressed and plant-derived hero ingredients. Crafted with a botanical blend to help gently cleanse and hydrate, leaving skin feeling naturally soft and squeaky clean. Raw Sugar Kids 2-in-1 Bubble Bath and Bodywashes are clinically and allergy tested, because we care! Bath time has just got a whole lot more monstrously fun! Watermelon Lemonade - Oh so yummy watermelon and lemony citrus notes come together for a deliciously refreshing blend. Raw Sugar products are created in Southern California and made with ingredients that are processed through ColdPress Technology - to protect and preserve the essence of every whole fruit and perfect plant we handpick for their pure, unfiltered nutrients. The Raw Sugar Initiative makes the w

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raw Sugar Kids Bubble Bath + Body Wash Watermelon Lemonade - 12 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Scottsbluff, NE
I was so excited when I saw this product and just had to have it for my daughter. The scent is very reminiscent of the L’Oréal kids watermelon shampoo/body wash from my childhood, but I really love that this is a clean product so that I can feel good about using it on my baby. It lathers great and also makes for some pretty decent bubble baths.
Plano, TX
This product smells amazing. My daughter loves the love and I love that not much soap is needed to get a lot of bubbles.

Looking for your answer?