Raw Sugar Kids Bubble Bath + Body Wash Watermelon Lemonade - 12 fl oz

Raw Sugar Kids Bubble Bath + Body Wash Watermelon Lemonade - 12 fl oz

Raw Sugar Kids 2-in-1 Bubble Bath and Body Wash - Watermelon Lemonade This loveable Monster Bunch is here to make a splash! These unique little characters, each with their own personalities, adds additional play value for bath time fun. Each bath buddy is packed with juicy bursts of cold pressed and plant-derived hero ingredients. Crafted with a botanical blend to help gently cleanse and hydrate, leaving skin feeling naturally soft and squeaky clean. Raw Sugar Kids 2-in-1 Bubble Bath and Bodywashes are clinically and allergy tested, because we care! Bath time has just got a whole lot more monstrously fun! Watermelon Lemonade - Oh so yummy watermelon and lemony citrus notes come together for a deliciously refreshing blend. Raw Sugar products are created in Southern California and made with ingredients that are processed through ColdPress Technology - to protect and preserve the essence of every whole fruit and perfect plant we handpick for their pure, unfiltered nutrients. The Raw Sugar Initiative makes the w

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Raw Sugar Kids Bubble Bath + Body Wash Watermelon Lemonade - 12 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Marie Z.
Benton, AR
My daughters favorite body wash right now. It has a great smell and doesn’t irritate her skin. Love the price and all the scent options.
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Raw Sugar Kids Bubble Bath + Body Wash Watermelon Lemonade - 12 fl oz uploaded by Emily D.
Adorable and fun playful packaging for this great product. I love Raw Sugar products and this was no exception. It smelled so much like sweet, summer watermelon and my kids loved it. It bubbles up well for bubble bath and works as an excellent body wash. Will buy more of this! It's so fun!
Kylee B.
Scottsbluff, NE
I was so excited when I saw this product and just had to have it for my daughter. The scent is very reminiscent of the L’Oréal kids watermelon shampoo/body wash from my childhood, but I really love that this is a clean product so that I can feel good about using it on my baby. It lathers great and also makes for some pretty decent bubble baths.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
This product smells amazing. My daughter loves the love and I love that not much soap is needed to get a lot of bubbles.
Elizabeth R.
Mineral, VA
I recently switched to this product for my daughter with very curly hair. I have noticed a big difference in her curls since the switch. The product smells great and the pump is great for kids.
Indigo B.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this body wash so so much. It smells so wonderful even for hours afterwards! My daughter’s skin is prone to being on the dry side usually but with this body wash I’ve noticed it keeps her skin nice and moisturized! Win, win, win! ❤️
Patricia L.
fountain
Raw Sugar Kids Bubble Bath + Body Wash Watermelon Lemonade - 12 fl oz uploaded by Patricia L.
The smell is amazing and the kids love it. Isn’t too harsh on their skin easier. Plus was it also can be used as bubble bath which the kids loved!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...