Raw Sugar Hand Wash - Raw Coconut + Mango 16.9 Fl Oz uploaded by Wandymar D.Raw Sugar Hand Wash - Raw Coconut + Mango 16.9 Fl Oz uploaded by Wandymar D.

BY RAW SUGAR

Raw Sugar Raw Coconut and Mango hand wash cleanses and balances skin to restore moisture. The coconut oil nourishes dry skin while mango brightens and evens pigmentation leaving hands hydrated and youthful. Processed through Cold-Pressed Technology to keep the "good stuff in", extracting vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables essential for skin health from head to toe. Raw Sugar Raw Coconut and Mango hand wash is infused with organic extracts, is eco-friendly, cruelty free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free. The packaging consists of 25% post consumer recycled plastic and 20% post recycled board, and our bottle caps are made with. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Dani G.
Dani G.
I'm in LOVE with this hand soap!! It smells so good, just like summer in a bottle & it's super moisturizing!! I bought it a Target & it's definitely more expensive than your normal hand soap but for the amount of times I wash my hands per day, it's totally worth it to me!!
Sundie C.
Sundie C.
Amarillo, TX
Wish I could give this a million stars! This stuff is amazing. The smell makes you feel like you're on a hammock at the beach and it leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and smooth. I won't ever buy another hand soap again! This is all our household will use forever!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased the Raw Sugar line of bar soaps and decided to try the body wash too. I'm so impressed by both. They have natural ingredients, smells great and is an all around great product. So happy to have found this brand.
Wandymar D.
Wandymar D.
This product smalls amazing and makes your skin so soft. My number one product to use this summer I love it! It is amazing they have different fragrances but they are all truly amazing!!!!!
Tad T.
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
Smells great easy on hands doesn't smell like most chemicals used in soaps no burn when using and the smell is a getaway all in itself.