Raw Sugar Hand Wash Raw Coconut + Mango

by Raw Sugar

Raw Sugar Hand Wash Raw Coconut + Mango

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raw Sugar Hand Wash Raw Coconut + Mango!
Detroit, MI
I've probably mentioned this in reviews before, but I have OCD and I wash my hands A LOT. Which leaves me constantly on the hunt for the perfect hand wash that isn't harsh and won't completely dry my hands out. I thought I had found that with Method and Mrs. Meyers. But I saw this in the store one day and decided to try it. The scents that they offer all smell absolutely heavenly. And it is by far the least harsh on my skin of any hand wash I have tried so far. I've been using it exclusively for about a year now and I've definitely noticed a difference when my OCD gets out of control.
OK let’s be honest right now with the whole virus going around a big thing in your life you should be washing your hands thoroughly I’ve been using raw sugar because honestly I love the packaging and I’m a big sucker for smells but it also leaves your hands not only clean but very moisturized I do suggest buying these before they go I’m pretty sure all the stores are out but I did get to stock up on these right now
Hilliard, OH
This product is very good. It’s very similar to the body wash of this same scent and brand, but it is also very expensive. It makes it difficult to buy it all the time since it’s almost $6 for a bottle of it, and never goes on sale, making it difficult to buy every time I need to get hand soap.
Milton
I swear this is the BEST hand wash you can buy! Instead of leaving you hands feeling dull, stripped, and dry this wash leaves your hands feeling moisturized, soft, and smelling AMAZING! And the best part- the price! Seriously guys you need the product in your house it truly is worth it!
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Target
Love this hand soap so much. The smell is wonderful. I actually feel like my hands are getting clean when using this. I love that its cruelty free too. The soaps last a long time and are better than other products I've tried. I will be replacing all my other soaps with these.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This soap is perfect for using in the kitchen and in the bathroom. It smells amazing and i’ve noticed that it doesn’t dry out my hands. It also leaves my hands smelling great. i recommend this product to anyone because it is very gentle and the ingredients are great.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Raw Sugar Hand Wash Raw Coconut + Mango uploaded by Katie A.
Purchased at: Target
Love this hand soap so much I bought the giant refillable package. The smell is heavenly, leaves your hands super soft and hydrated. Cutest container that I love to have out on my sink, super cute decor. Love that this brand is very natural and gentle for the skin.
Auburn, CA
The ingredients alone are reason enough to get this (and anything from Raw Sugar!) clean ingredients are a must and they do it so well. This formula provides a nice larger, leaves skin clean and soft and smells amazing. You can find it st Target!
Purchased at: Target
I love this hand soap/wash because it not only gets your hands squeaky clean, but it’s nourishing at the same time. My hands aren’t left super dry after washing. It’s a clean soap, so no added chemicals, and that’s always a bonus in my book!
Stamford, CT
Purchased at: Target
Love the smell of this! Very moisturizing as well. It’s fairly inexpensive, though a bit difficult to find as the only store I know of that sells it is target. I’d be interested to try other items from this brand!

Looking for your answer?