Raw Sugar Deodorant Raw Coconut + Lime - Trial Size - 2oz

Raw Sugar Deodorant Raw Coconut + Lime - Trial Size - 2oz

Raw Sugar Deodorant - Raw Coconut + Lime Deo done right and that make good, clean scents. Designed to work with your body without blocking your healthy perspiration, these Raw Sugar deodorants are clinically and allergy tested, and crafted with pit-perfect ingredients to help you sweat well and feel blissfully fresh. Just push and glide thanks to our biodegradable, plastic-free, earth-friendly packaging! Feel confident while smelling great. Whether you?re looking to enhance your signature scent, mix and match, or keep it fragrance-free?we?ve got you covered. Raw Coconut + Lime - A tropical coconut blend with hints of soft floral lime notes. For an invigorating and uplifting feel. Raw Sugar products are created in Southern California and made with ingredients that are processed through ColdPress Technology - to protect and preserve the essence of every whole fruit and perfect plant we handpick for their pure, unfiltered nutrients. The Raw Sugar Initiative makes the world a cleaner, healthier place. LOOK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raw Sugar Deodorant Raw Coconut + Lime - Trial Size - 2oz!
How would you rate this product?
Haslet, TX
Raw Sugar Deodorant Raw Coconut + Lime - Trial Size - 2oz uploaded by Tomi L.
These were on sale, which is what originally drew my attention, but I thought the “Plastic-Free” was an eco-friendly change, and wanted to try it. Out of all the scents, this one is the best! It’s both clean and sweet smelling. For an aluminum-free deodorant , it glides on pretty well once your skin warms it up a bit. Now, the -ONLY- reason I knocked off a star, is because the plastic-free tube comes with a learning curve. On first use, I struggled to keep the stick from falling back in the tube as soon as it touched my armpit. And even with using my finger to keep the stick pushed up, it was still a bit tricky. I did find a solution, however. I dented the tub below where I wanted the stick to set, and it keeps it from instantly falling back in the tube. (You can see the dent in the pic.) That being said, without this hack, this would have gotten a much lower rating, because once the stick was used past where my finger could easily push the stick up the tube I wouldn’t be able to use the remaining product.
I’ve only ever tried the Native brand natural deodorant, and I hated it. It smelled great in the container, but my armpits have never smelled so bad. I was super skeptical of this one, but since I’m obsessed with all of the other Raw Sugar products, I gave it a try. I love it! It takes a little while to get used to. The packaging is not the easiest to use, but it’s environmentally friendly. Tips: Warm the deodorant on your skin before applying to prevent crumbling. Hold your finger in the tube while using to prevent the stick from sliding down.

Looking for your answer?