Raw Sugar Bath Fizzers Lemon Sugar

by Raw Sugar

Raw Sugar Bath Fizzers Lemon Sugar16 oz Jar8 - 2 oz FizzersExpiration Date Always FreshEach Raw Sugar Cube Bath Fizzers is packed with Dead Sea Salt, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, and Vitamin E to help decrease inflammation, detox, and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raw Sugar Bath Fizzers Lemon Sugar!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Raw Sugar Bath Fizzers Lemon Sugar uploaded by Samantha S.
Raw Sugar Bath Fizzers Lemon Sugar uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Target
The only pro to these bath bombs is that they are affordable (got them on sale for $3.99). Once in the water, they don’t smell like anything. I also hated the color, that’s mainly my fault for picking out yellow bombs lol. But the bath water looked like yellow Gatorade. I was playing with the fizzed in my hand in the water and once out of the bath my hand was SO DRY. Would not recommend these at all.
Hannah W.
Circle Pines, MN
Raw Sugar Bath Fizzers Lemon Sugar uploaded by Hannah W.
Purchased at: Target
These are the absolute best bath bombs, especially when you tend to use a lot of bath bombs. The lemon scent is refreshing and the product itself is overall affordable! I would definitely recommend! Plus you can find these at Target! Score!Raw Sugar Bath Fizzers Lemon Sugar I only have one left!! 😱
Jennifer G.
2,833 reviews
Raw Sugar Bath Fizzers Lemon Sugar uploaded by Jennifer G.
I purchased these on clarence from target and I find the products good I like and enjoy bath balms and fizzers

Looking for your answer?