Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersRaw Sugar
Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz

Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz

by Raw Sugar

Healing Power Hair Masque: Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + HoneyMeet your beauty in disguise-A super rich Healing Power of indulgence. This super deep-hydrating masque transforms even the driest, most over-it hair, leaving it supremely soft and irresistibly touchable. Unveil your hairs full potential with a delectable blend of Avocado (stimulated hair grow), Banana Oil (promotes volume and luster), Coconut Milk (rich is hydration and moisture) and Honey (promotes hair strength). Processed through ColdPress Technology® and infused with Certified Organic Extracts to lock in all that is pure and wholesome, simply rinse off this must-have masque to reveal true beauty of your hair!Crafted with love is sunny Southern California.Get the goods that give back-A clean world starts at home, so as part of the Raw Sugar Initiative-a fresh bar of soap is donated to a family in need for every product sold.\

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Health Facts: Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, aluminum-free, propylparaben-free, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde-free, formaldehyde donor-free

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning, damage repair, deep hydration, moisturizing

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free

Has anyone tried the Raw Sugar hair conditioning treatment? The avocado in it looks super moisturizing!! Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz
Hi! I have frizzy wavy hair and I am looking for a hair mask that would tame and make my hair shiny. I have come across Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz and Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz . Which one would be better for my frizzy and dull hair?
Anybody with type 4 hair try this?
Start your review of Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz!
Kara D.
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by Kara D.
Purchased at: Target
Although I wish this didn’t have fragrance (parfum) in the ingredients, overall, I love this hair mask. This stuff has lasted me FOREVER. Even with fragrance, I don’t know much of a scent which I prefer. This mask is packed with vitamins, coconut oil, sunflower oil and banana. I apply this to my wet hair at the beginning of my shower and rinse at the end. Probably not always taking the entire 10 minutes you can leave it on for and it still leaves my hair incredibly soft. This is probably one of the best hair masks I’ve used!
Alyssa H.
Reading Sta, PA
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by Alyssa H.
Purchased at: Target
I was looking for a good affordable hair mask that wouldn't weigh my hair down and that didn't have to leave in any longer than 10 min and saw this on target online and decided to try it. I got the 2.5oz jar for $3 to try, but u can also get a 12oz jar for $10 so its deff affordable. I also love the packaging, it comes in a cute jar and the look like wood which is neat. I used the 2.5oz one 3 times now and still have half left. I have fine combination hair (oily roots and dry ends) thats also damaged. I also have somewhere between straight and wavy hair, I'd say 2A. This mask u only have to leave in for 5 to 10 mins and I leave it in closer to the 10 minutes. This mask rinses fairly easily and clean and leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated without weighing it down or causing it to get greasy. It also made my hair more manageable and I didn't have any tangles afterwards. My hair didn't look as soft or shiny as some masks can make my hair look, it deff looked better when I blew dry my hair but that's the case with anything usually so if u have really dry hair ud deff want to use a different mask. Its a thick creamy mask but not as hydrating as I was expecting. Its good for people with oily to slightly dry hair exspecially if u have oily roots and or fine hair like I do. I also like that it is cleaner and doesn't have alot of ingredients or bad chemicals and would deff be good for color treated hair in my opinion. It's deff a nice, affordable, easy to use hair mask.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Target
I would consider getting the full size to be honest! After bleaching and toning my hair has been rather dry and straw like. This really surprised me, my hair was so soft afterwards! It has a lovely light scent and a thick, balm like consistency which ive never seen in a hair mask. I liked it!
Kiana L.
Plano, TX
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by Kiana L.
Ok, so I’ve tried three of Raw Sugar’s hair masques and feel like Goldilocks because this one was just right for me! I have naturally thick, coarse hair that has been “lifted” (bleached but not technically) and colored many times over many years. Needless to say, my hair needs a lot of love to bring it back to life and this hair masque is the one for me! I leave it in my hair for at least 5-10 minutes to soak up its goodness. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It works so well at nourishing and hydrating my hair!
lizzie V.
Sacramento
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by lizzie V.
I loved this product from the start. It smells amazing as well as refreshing. My hair’s health took a 180 after using this product once or twice. It lasts extremely long and would recommend to anyone with damaged hair :)
Libby R.
Plymouth, MN
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by Libby R.
This is a phenomenal hair mask at an affordable cost ($9.99 is what I paid for it). The mask is very thick and leaves my hair feeling soft but not greasy or weighed down. The scent of this product is also good, it is light and not overly fragrant. This mask performs better than other higher priced ones.
Catherine S.
Philadelphia
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by Catherine S.
Purchased at: Target
A+ product!! Seriously incredible. I’ve had bleached hair for years and really put my hair through the ringer. I bought this on a whim after just recently getting my hair done and OH MY GOD!!! My hair is so soft immediately that it won’t even hold a curl, what?!?!! I even used a pinch as a leave in conditioner and it worked great. Plus the bin is a really substantial size. New favorite!!
sammie W.
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by sammie W.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff has blown me away! I keep buying more and more of raw sugar I have been a fan from day one. They keep getting better I hardly use deep conditioners because I just think their regular conditioner. But this stuff made my hair unbelievably soft. I just recently cut my hair short and kinda regret it lol so I'm doing everything to keep it growing. This hair mask is definitely worth it my hair just looks healthy. The smell is just how a fresh avocado smells no heavy scents can barely smell anything so if you don't like heavy scent this will be great.
donyee M.
Burlington, NJ
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by donyee M.
Purchased at: Target
It's a win, win situation! Each product purchased gives a bar of soap to families in need. You won't be disappointed in the slightest. My hair is in love with these hair products. Lip care is included in the post as well.
abbie C.
Raw Sugar Avocado + Banana Oil + Coconut Milk + Honey Hair Masque - 12 fl oz uploaded by abbie C.
Purchased at: Target
I just bought this yesterday in hopes it will help with hair growth. Not sure on that yet! But I had to leave a review after my first use. My hair is noticeably shinier, and healthier looking. Before my hair was limp, and dull/frizzy looking. Due to a shampoo that clearly didn’t get along with my hair. The smell of this product isn’t strong, but faint and leaves your hair smelling good all day. I feel as if this hair mask has defined my waves a bit more than usual which I LOVE IT! I’m now considering their shampoo and conditioner!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Proma P.
Dallas, TX
il y a 4 mois
Gloria C. il y a 2 mois
Hi I love raw sugar products! I would recommend the raw sugar product for sure that one is wonderful! I also use the truly unruly avocado+apple cider vinegar+rosemary oil shampoo !! I have wavy hair and it truly helps my hair! It’s manageable meaning no tangles and it leaves it super soft, shiny and full of life!