Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream

Hydrate and protect hands with Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream. This nourishing formula delivers long-lasting moisture. The all-natural recipe also features multivitamins, soy milk and vegetable butters and oils to moisturize, soothe and strengthen hard-working hands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm very surprised this product doesn't have any reviews yet, because I decided to buy this on a whim and I'm so glad I did! I have pretty sensitive skin, so it's hard for me to find a hand cream that doesn't cause my skin any problems. I bought this product and the African Black Soap version, and both are amazing. Even my husband loves the feel and smell of this lotion!
Tiffany G.
I love anything that's shea butter related I love the consistency of this product and it smells great
Melissa G.
providence
Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream uploaded by Melissa G.
I like this product and use it every day. Good stuff :) Raw Shea Butter hand Cream anti-aging revitalizing y smoothing
Taylor T.
Edmond, OK
I used to adore this brand when they were smaller, they used way higher quality ingredients. This hand cream is alright, but it has a lot more water and added unnecessary fillers. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it. Still a creamy, moisturizing formula. I prefer this one as a less fragranced option (the chai one is soooo perfumey and gross). Cost effective, but not my favorite
Annette S.
Sunland, CA
I live this brand. Everything of theirs I have tried has felt and smelled amazing. I am a rock climber so I have very dry hands because of the sport. This helps save me from ripped calloused bleeding skin.
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
LOVE this hand cream.  The smell is wonderful. It does leave a slight greasy after-feel but not too bad.  It met my expectations.  I use it nightly and I even got my fiance to try it out.  It is very effective.  I will buy this again and I would definitely recommend it!
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nubian Heritage is one of the organic products I use. I use their bar soaps, body washes and body creams. They are very rich and thick so they last you quite some time. A little bit goes a long way. This shea butter is extremely moisturizing. You cannot go wrong with Nubian Heritage!

Looking for your answer?