BY RAW REVOLUTION

Organic Live Food Fusion Chocolate & Cashew with Sprouted Flax Seeds. No artificial ingredients. No preservatives. Omega - 3 & 6. Fiber 3g. Protein 7g. 100% organic. Peanut free. Gluten free. Dairy free. Vegan. Kosher. Uncooked. No refined sugars. Non GMO. Soy free. see more...

• I have never seen these before! Where can you purchase them?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
All of these bars are superior in flavor and texture to any other raw bar. The flavored of their bars are fresh and real tasting. No artificial flavored. These bars are medium soft and chewy. They make a great meal substitute, quick breakfast or snack. Price is reasonable for the quality.
Chelsey W.
I wish you could get this product at every grocery store! I was sent these through I subscription box and LOVED them! I love that I know I am eating something healthy. I just wish it was more available to buy in local stores.
Ariella B.
I LOVE these bars!! This specific flavor is really good, you can taste the REAL raspberry flavor in there. I am very happy to have found a bar that is vegan, raw and contains only healthy ingredients with no added chemicals
Stacie P.
Severna Park, MD
This product tastes great and is super clean. Premium ingredients. No guilt in eating these!
Lindsay S.
I absolutely love these bars! Very natural tasting and they definitely are a good snack when you need something quick!
Cassie S.
Franklin, TN
I have never seen these before! Where can you purchase them?