BY RAW REVOLUTION

An Alternative To High Sugar Processed Snacks That Tastes Simply Amazing. A Fusion Of Live, Raw And Organic Ingredients. 90.5% Raw Usda Organic Vegan Uncooked Non Gmo With Sprouted Flax Seeds No Refined Sugars, Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Artificial Ingredients Or Preservatives Certified Kosher And Organic By Natural Food Certifiers Made In Usa see more...

• "Oatmeal peanut butter balls " in 1 review
  • "This bar is so delicious and packed with tons of flavor and protein that makes it a great snack for after a workout ! " in 1 review
Danai K.
New York , NY
They're delicious fresh or frozen and really sweet and energizing! Since they are made of dried fruits and nuts and chocolate, they're very dense - this is my favorite flavor of all the the bars, but all the bars are quite high in sugar.
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
I did a raw diet for about 2 months and tried out several flavors of these. They're not tasty, and I liked other flavors better, but they were ok. The raw world is a hard one for truly delicious foods. What can I say? I like starch.
ellen l.
Rutland, VT
I am not a fan of these bars. Most organic food bars taste Like cardboard. I do make my own protein snacks with organic ingredients and they are yummy. Oatmeal peanut butter balls
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This revolution bar is delicious if your willing to try something new. My sister is an athlete and she is always trying new things to stay in shape. This bar is the verge of new products. It was suprisingly delicious.
Heidi E.
Clearfield , UT
I tried this on a lunch break one day at work and was not too impressed by the taste. The ingredients list however looked amazing and the price wasn't too bad.
Suzannah P.
These are delicious, filling, and healthy. Great, good fats, wholesome ingredients. Not too sugary. Great snack or even meal replacement.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Raw Revolution Live Food Bars Raspberry & Chocolate Gluten Free are so awesome I have not gotten any other snacks in a while! Addicted!
Heidi S.
Milwaukee, WI
One my favs this raw vegan snack is full of so much healthy goodness. It taste amazing. Is my go too even my kids like them.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Ariella B.
These are delicious!! They have a great texture and flavor and you can taste all of the REAL ingredients they contain