BY RAW REVOLUTION

An Alternative To High Sugar Processed Snacks That Tastes Simply Amazing. A Fusion Of Live, Raw And Organic Ingredients. 89.4% Raw Usda Organic Vegan Uncooked Non Gmo With Sprouted Flax Seeds No Refined Sugars, Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Artificial Ingredients Or Preservatives Certified Kosher And Organic By Natural Food Certifiers Made In Usa see more...

Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bar Coconut & Agave Nectar
  • "They are a great alternative to a candy bar when you have a sweet tooth but want to be healthy." in 3 reviews
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
Though they are hard to find they are worth looking for to satisfy the sugar craving. There is no sugar it contains all natural raw materials like coconut,almonds,cashews,agave(to sweeten it) I enjoy these bars more than Lara bar and you can find them on eBay or in your local health food store. Worth the price and my favorite is the chocolate coconut bliss in the blue box.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're looking for something to snack on while being environmentally friendly and good to your body, this is a good option. I found these at Whole Foods and much like everything else they are a little pricey. If you are not concerned about spending a few extra bucks this is a good product.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy Raw Revolution's flavor selection (and most importantly, their ingredient list). Being a huge fan of coconut, this is one of my favorite tasting varieties. I love that this bar is totally organic, vegan, and grain-free! It tastes like candy and packs a nutritional punch for people on the go.
Courtney S.
S Setauket, NY
These bars are great because they are an easy snack or meal replacement. These bars are made from all natural materials, which makes them a bit healtheir than a lot of the other bars on the market.
Ashley P.
These are super expensive, found them at Whole foods, and decided that since they were organic, they were worth the money. They were okay the first bite or two, and then I was tired of them. If you need to force yourself to eat something nutritious, then go for it, but if not, I wouldn't bother.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
This product goes above and beyond! I eat these when I'm craving crap. THese are so delivious and good for you! They are paleo and don't have any of the many food allergy ingredients that make my skin itch! Love love love!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
These bars are paleo friendly and they are a great on-the-go snack. They are a great alternative to a candy bar.All the flavors I have tried have been great.
Lindsey J.
Paris, tn
Absolutely delicious. I love that they are paleo friendly. They are a great alternative to a candy bar when you have a sweet tooth but want to be healthy.
kitty O.
Love that these bars are all natural and they are a healthy snack . When i have the evening cravings all on high this is what i eat...
Kathy H.
Bellevue, WA
These have a good flavor, and satisfying consistency, and I really enjoy the nuts within it, but they are very, very expensive!
Katie K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Do they taste like crap
Hillary S.
Can someone tell me how much protein is in this bar?
Reney S.
I know there suppose to be healthy but do they taste good?