BY RAW REVOLUTION

An Alternative To High Sugar Processed Snacks That Tastes Simply Amazing. A Fusion Of Live, Raw And Organic Ingredients. 91.7% Raw Vegan Uncooked Non Gmo With Sprouted Flax Seeds No Refined Sugars, Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Artificial Ingredients Or Preservatives Certified Kosher And Organic By Natural Food Certifiers Spring Valley, Ny Made In Usa see more...

Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bar Chocolate & Cashew
  • "Since this is held together with sugar rich Agave nectar while I like it it is not to me a super healthy snack choice when the calories and sugar percentages come into play I prefer to make my own oatmeal and chocolate bars for half the sugar and calories." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate flavor comes from cocoa, not cocoa butter, so the taste is more mild like a dutch process cocoa, so it doesn't taste like a candy bar." in 1 review
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
Like most raw food bars, this one is held together with agave nectar and dates, and contains a lot of nuts (7g worth per 51g bar). Being of nut origin, the fat content is high (40% from fat) but mostly poly unsaturated friendly type. Sugars are 12g, but mostly frmo natural sources. The chocolate flavor comes from cocoa, not cocoa butter, so the taste is more mild like a dutch process cocoa, so it doesn't taste like a candy bar. Pretty cool if you can handle the 230 kcals per bar.
Blake W.
The Raw Revolution 'Chocolate & Cashew' bars are very good, with a deep chocolate flavor not typically found in 'health food' and/or 'energy' bars. Plus the Raw Revolution bars have just the right amount of sweetness. The Raisin, Raspberry, and Coconut chocolate flavored Raw Revolution bars are also excellent!
Allison K.
The taste of this bar is great. I am weary of agave nectar since it is so high in sugar but I don't have these bars on a regular basis so I feel that one every once in awhile is good. They feel small but I know that they are concentrated so you really don't need a bigger size
Autumn W.
London, OH
I enjoy the cashews in these raw bars.. but the chocolate is a little heavy for what it is. The taste is good, but the bar has the potential to sit in your stomach like a rock. If you enjoy "death by chocolate" then, by all means. go for it.
Erika S.
This is a tasty snack bar. Dark chocolate flavor and not too sweet compared to other bars. I like that it's organic with minimal ingredients. The price is great and hard to beat! I'm pleasantly surprised to find it on Walmart.
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
Since this is held together with sugar rich Agave nectar while I like it it is not to me a super healthy snack choice when the calories and sugar percentages come into play I prefer to make my own oatmeal and chocolate bars for half the sugar and calories. Just make sure that you don't confuse organic meaning you can eat all you want because its healtheir.
Cassandra W.
My local Health Food Market displayed samples of this product, at first I was a bit skeptical until I read the ingredients. After a few tasty sample I purchased a few bars.
Tiffany F.
I think these are just delicious! I used to stop at Whole Food's after a CrossFit workout and grab one of these. They are great when you need to refuel but don't want anything to heavy!
LEAR30260 maria q.
Dado que esto se lleva a cabo junto con el azúcar rica de agave néctar mientras me gusta, no es para mí una opción súper sano aperitivo cuando las calorías y los porcentajes de azúcar entran en juego Prefiero hacer mi propia avena y barras de chocolate para la mitad del azúcar y calorías. Apenas cerciórese de que usted no confunda el significado orgánico que usted puede comer todo lo que usted quiere porque su healtheir.
Yadith M.
Orlando, FL
I had these at a friends house, she all about organic , and even when some products are not very tasty, this one changed my mind about healtheir options on bars
Tina C.
Saint Peters, MO
I've been trying to eat clean, are these any good? Also how many calories in a bar?