Raw Revolution Glo Bar with Raw Superfoods Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt 12 Bars

BY RAW REVOLUTION

Bar with Raw SuperfoodsWe believe the result of superb nutrition and great taste is looking an feeling good, so we created Raw Rev Glo. made from minimally processed plant based ingredients, infused with organic raw superfoods and loaded with antioxidants. Glo ill leave you feeling satisfied and radiant from the inside out. Alice Benedetto, RN Founder & Owner ab@rawrev.com see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I love peanut butter flavored food, and this awsn't exactly the best peanut butter flavored bar I've had even though they're a good bar all together. It's junk free (as far as over processed products are), which is good, I would prefer it to be that way.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
This was totally my favorite protein bar so far. I could change chocolate for it! I just feel sorry because it's not really easy to find! I want to try more flavors! I would recommend ou to give it a try!