BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSky Organics
Raw Mango Butter by 16oz-100% Pure, Unrefined, Organic Mango Butter

Make Your Skin Look Brand New & Feel Rejuvenated With Sky Organics Organic Unrefined Mango Butter. Looking for a skin care product that can truly do miracles for your skin without any artificial additives, preservatives or chemical substances? Then you...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raw Mango Butter by Sky Organics 16oz-100% Pure, Unrefined, Organic Mango Butter!
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Currently using this on my pregnancy skin. I naturally have dry sensitive skin so it’s a bit more now as I’m pregnant. I wished they had this in a whipped form but I still like it. It’s very nice and moisturizing. It helps a lot with my baby bump and overall skin. I use it every night.

Looking for your answer?