BY RAW GOODNESS

• Can anyone tell me how they taste? or if they even have a taste t...1 Answers
  • What can you mix chia seeds in? I see them being advertised every...2 Answers
Lucero E.
This product really helps boost energy, I usually get a water bottle and add about 2 scoops to it & just drink it thoughout the day
Anna t.
This is great put it in your food and you won't be as hungry! I know people that use this item to help lose weight.
jossey c.
Henderson, NV
Chia seed are so good for you. They are a supper food, i personally like to mix it in my smoothies.
Jacob R.
Linden, TN
I honestly would die for these there healthy and taste great I recommend them highly !!!!!!
Carly T.
Farmington, NM
This is great! I love it for homemade smoothies. The only thing is its a little extra grainy. I prefer flax seed to this!
lindsey c.
I have never tried chia seeds but I want to, I have seen chia seed pudding on pinerest and it looks really good. definitely going to try this product.
Rosie F.
What can you mix chia seeds in? I see them being advertised everywhere but don't know how to eat them.
lindsey c.
Can anyone tell me how they taste? or if they even have a taste to them? I want to try chia seeds but I would like some feed back before I do.