RAW Fuchsia Fatale Demi-Permanent Hair Color

by RAW

Hi does this work on dark hair ? Or is there any other wash outs that do ☺ thank u
Start your review of RAW Fuchsia Fatale Demi-Permanent Hair Color!
How would you rate this product?
Tulsa Oklahoma
RAW Fuchsia Fatale Demi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Starla C.
Ok so I didn't use the fuscia. I used super green and twisted teal. I absolutely love the smell and coverage of the colors. They are so pretty and vibrant. They also have amazing shine to them!
I have brown hair with bleached highlights so I can put red or pink it it, so after my dye faded I tried this stuff, and I didnt like the smell and I didnt thimk it stuck to my hair very well even tho I kept it in my hair a good 5 min longer than I was supposed to. Deff get what u pay for!
Laguna Beach, CA
Love RAW products!!! I’ve been dyeing my hair for 15yrs & I ALWAYS go for this pink. Looks just like the bottle (if you lift your hair to the right colour.) & it beats Manic Panic to death! Definitely satisfied & would highly recommend!
Verplanck, NY
RAW Fuchsia Fatale Demi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Nicole K.
Been using this brand for about six years. The color is excellent and is extremely accurate to the name -- Fuchsia Fatale. It's pretty thick, so it can take a little while to apply, but it's worth every minute spent on coloring. I recommend this specific color to all of my friends! It's bright, vibrant, and is very long lasting. I've never had much success with most dye brands, Hot Topic's RAW is a keeper. It smells like bubblegum and leaves your hair feeling nice and soft. WARNING: IT DOES BLEED. A. LOT. So make sure to keep it off of anything white or easily stainable for a week or two (depending on how often you wash your hair).
Baltimore , MD
RAW Fuchsia Fatale Demi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kate R.
I used three different shades of this dye and all of them were great. I love that these are bubblegum scented and you can leave them in your hair as long as you want. The color lasts for a pretty long time. I would highly recommend these.
Trussville
I love this product for an at home alternative to use between times of going to the salon. The product has a great color on the hair and is very trendy. It doesn’t last too long either, but long enough for a fun look. I recommend this product..
Spring, TX
This hair dye smells AMAZING! When I’ve used this in the past it was gentle on my hair, created a super strong pink color, and lasted for weeks. Great quality for the low price. If I ever dye my hair again this is my go-to!!!
I love this color. It really bring out the color out fast if u have light colors in your hair. And if u don’t want the color to fade away. Then don’t wash it to much. Use cold water.
Orem, UT
This color is true to the package. It's not harmful on your hair and it smells like Bubble gum! It's a very bright color and it's east to apply. It's not the most fade resistant so as long as you don't wash your hair in hot water it should last a while (about 3 weeks without full fading) this color is very pink and will fade to pastel pink. It's very pretty and for the cost it's pretty great!
Woodhaven, NY
This brand of hair dye is super great! I wouldn’t recommend it as a demi though. I used this pink and when majority of the color washed out, it stayed in my hair for months. Luckily I was cutting my hair so I didn’t have to worry about it, but you might need to lighten it out of your hair.