RAW Deep Purple Demi-Permanent Hair Color

by RAW

Does this work on brunette hair ?
Start your review of RAW Deep Purple Demi-Permanent Hair Color!
How would you rate this product?
Chesapeake, VA
RAW Deep Purple Demi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Jamie D.
Purchased at: Hot Topic
Love these colors from this brand. Colorful, no damage and great selection of colors. The color was just as expected, beautiful. I think the conditioner and shampoo depositing color dye can improve by not bleeding and staining so much. But overall will continue to buy ☺️.
Secane, PA
Raw is great for stand out colors. My only complaint is that the color is always coming out on my hands. Other brands generally don’t bleed when I wash. This one though, after 2 weeks I am still seeing blue in the shower. Love the color and the price though!
I applied this over level 10 platinum blonde hair. The purple looked beautiful at first, then faded into a BROWN. I've never had another purple hair dye of ANY shade do that before. Very bizarre.
Blue Bell , PA
To get the full purple color you must bleach hair down to a pale blonde wash hair every 3 days in cool water this will last about 3 weeks if you followed my directions
Maxbass, ND
Perfect for my daughters hair! She is 8 and loves to do this fun colors that are long lasting and smell like candy. We have even used this on her friends with darker hair and it works
Laguna Beach, CA
RAW is definitely a tried & true favorite dye for me! I’ve been dying my hair unnatural colours for 15 years now, & it has very rarely let me down. The only problem I have is with the purples. They have a few different ones & I highly suggest you get the RED BASED PURPLE bc then your hair will fade to pink. If you use the BLUE BASED PURPLE your hair will fade to a hideous swampy green.
Carmichael, CA
This dye is good if you don’t want it for long. It’s very vibrant but fades extremely fast after one wash, I personally like my hair colors to last 2-3 months before I redye or touch up and this just didn’t make the cut for me but if you are someone who just wants the color for a short period of time then it would work great
This is one of the longest lasting purple dyes I have ever used. I've been dyeing my hair purple for over 10 years now and this has always been my go to hair dye. It lasts months and when it does fade it fades to an awesome lavender color (if you bleached previously) I cannot say enough good about this dye!
Council Bluffs
Great deep purple demi permanent dye with blue undertones. It penetrates the hair well and the color seems to last a good 2-3 months without touch up if the hair is not washed daily and is rinsed in cool to cold water.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I like this hair dye. As with most of the semi-permanent dyes they have the tendency to stain but still a good dye with great color payout. You can typically find this at Hot Topic