BY RAVENSWOOD

A not-too-dry, medium-bodied, juicy, red wine with ripe raspberry, boysenberry, and bramble.

Susanna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I buy this when I want a cheap, accessible zinfandel that's good quality. It has a good, strong flavor and is reasonably priced - especially if you get it on sale. I like its simplicity and have bought it multiple times. I wouldn't recommend it to people who like very dry or sweet wines.
Sarah G.
This is a good and reliable red wine. It has a good, strong flavor and is reasonably priced. I have seen it available at a lot of stores, so it is easy to find. Others I know who also enjoy flavorful red wines have also liked it. I may buy it again if I am looking for something pretty simple but good.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Red Zin is one of my favorites. I only drink red wine and this is full bodied and smooth. Ravenswood is what I take to ALL housewarming parties. The price is reasonable and the flavor is appealing to a variety of palates.
Courtney B.
Petaluma, CA
This is a solid zinfandel at a real affordable price. I live near the winery and have had some of their higher-end zins, but this one is still very enjoyable and a crowd pleaser. I can usually find it for about $8 - can't beat that!
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
I love Zirnfandel and have tried different wine companies. Ravenswood is definitely in the top 3 of my list. The price is reasonable, and it keeps well in the fridge.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
Pretty good and a good price! This is a nice table wine and you can serve it to just about anyone. The price is nice too. Serve with just about any meal.
Liz W.
Portland, ME
This is a robust, dry wine. It's got a great mouth feel, almost umami. Great to have with any hot dish from mac n cheese to grilled salmon.
Kaitlin M.
Highland Hgts, KY
Very bitter, dry wine. Good in small doses but not for the faint of heart. I fee it would go well with many cheeses and/or crackers.
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
I love this Zin! It is great. Usually a pretty reasonable price. It's really good with any meal. I would totally recommend it!
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good price and a nice wine to have with a meal.it is dry though so if you want a desert wine don't choose this.