Ravenswood Vintners Blend Merlot Wine, 750 ml uploaded by Arielle B.

BY GENERIC

Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Oh man oh man...the Ravenswood Merlot is a great wine for the price! Let it breathe or use an aerator to get the best taste. It starts a tad rough if you don't allow it to get some oxygen. I will definitely buy this again for those nights when you just need a wine fix!
Heather R.
Adrian, MI
I'm not typically a big fan of red wine, but this merlot is absolutely delicious! It is not crazy expensive, and it is definitely affordable. It's a twist-off cap which is great, and it's very nice packaging. I will definitely purchase this again :)
Molly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Full bodied wine for a merlot...Very taste forward and great value for the price tag. This would be a great wine for someone who's never been attracted to reds and maybe has a less sophisticated palate.
bruno l.
Brooklyn, NY
Generic ravenswood vinters blend merlot wine 750 ml taste delicious and the flavor is so good that it calms your self up i recommend this wine to other people because of the taste that it has
Ankiy F.
Cheap and not delicious. That is exactly what I think when I think of this bottle of wine. But it's decent enough to get you buzzed.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
As far as bargain mass production wines go this one is not bad. Thire higher end stuff at the winery is naturally much better.
tara m.
Largo, FL
Ok so i didn't like this at first when i tried but then i gave it nother shot and i really did enjoy this its not bad it just depends what you drink it with of course
lisa s.
Tumwater, WA
It wasn't my favorite wine. I rarely drink red wine anyway but my husband prefers red so I do drink it no and then. I found this to be just ok.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
My uncle use this all time for cooking and even for just drinking he loves this wine. great for family dinners
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
This Merlot has a good flavor for a low price. The brand on the whole has a lot of good options.