BY RAVENSWOOD

Stephanie  S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Mmmhmm one of my favorite red wines! Pairs perfectly with a nice steak or italian dinner! Makes me hungry just thinking about it! Very classy wine to bring over for a date night!
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This wine has a smooth taste.this goes perfectly with cocktail. I had a evenings get together. I served this wine to my friends with cocktail shrimp , sauce and some red meat.
Christina M.
Brick, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Really good wine, taste great with red meats, veal and foods with red sauce. I would recommend it to anyone who like affordable red wines.
Christopher S.
Orlando, FL
A great cheap wine that doesn't LOOK like cheap wine. nice flavor but not too overpowering if you are having a lighter meal
mercedes p.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not like this wine at all I felt as if it was too strong for me to injoy 😒 the packing on this wine is nice though
Wendy S.
Pasadena, TX
This wine is smooth and great tasting. Perfect by the glass or paired with food.