BY GENERIC

Courtney D.
West Bloomfield, MI
stacy e.
stacy e.
Received a bottle of this from my wine club. It was a pretty average Zinfandel. I don't think I would purchase a bottle, but it was nice to try it from the wine club.Zinfandel is one of the only wines I can stomach because it isn't exceptionally strong and doesn't make me feel "light headed".

Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Christine W.
Christine W.
Pontiac, MI
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Raven's Wood makes and excellent zinfandel, and this line is no exception. This generic line is priced a bit cheaper than some of their specific vineyard wines like Dickerson or Lallane vineyards. For the price, I thought it was an excellent wine with a lot of stone fruit undertones.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
This reasonably priced red zinfandel wine brought a smile to my face. I'm not a wine expert, but you can smell the sweet aroma of blackberries, vanilla and spices as you swirl it around in your glass. I savoured the flavors of cherries and blackberries, which tasted great with a juicy grilled rare steak.
Dayna C.
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
i have been wanting to try this, but im a sweet wine lover..is this sweet?