BY GENERIC

Ravenswood Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel Wine: Get taken over by aromas and flavors of black cherries, currants, clove, and cocoa Soft, full tannins and balanced acidity for an achingly long and oh-so-pleasant finish Acidity so balanced it could walk a tightrope see more...

Vicky J.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of the Ravenswood Zinfandels, especially the Teldeschi, they are all great. Superb wines, lots of structure and very tasty without overpowering your meal.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
One of my favorite wines! This is a go-to wine for me. Good quality for the price. It is hard to beat.
Jessica J.
Foodie Expert
Good wine! I love red Zinfandel. I'd recommend this brand of wine. It's not too pricey and still good flavor.
Laurie P.
sorel-tracy,quebec
I discovered this wine not to long ago,and what a great surprise. Its so smooth in the mouth,hard to resist a second glass
Arista N.
Foodie Expert
Does this wine contain a ton of sulfates?? I'm trying to stay away from most wines because the sulfate gives me a headache.