Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc

by Ravensburger

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc!
Jessi D.
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Jessi D.
Love my puzzle time!! An awesome quaratine hobby that also makes for an incredible piece of wall art! Just add some Mod Podge 8oz Craft Glue - Extreme Glitter to make a unique and homemade statement piece!
Rissa D.
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Rissa D.
They make beautiful and challenging puzzles. Lots of variety and high quality. As an adult I can honestly say I do a lot A LOT of puzzles. It's nice to just relax and zone out on a weeknight by starting a puzzle. I love their more challenging 2000 piece ones.
Heather B.
Williston, VT
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Heather B.
I love how ravensburger puzzle pieces are cut so they click when you put them together - they make a satisfying sound and also don’t seem to move as much when you’re doing a large puzzle. I don’t like all the dust inside the box though 😂
Agatha M.
Spencerport, NY
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Agatha M.
One of my favorite puzzle brands! Great images, good quality pieces, and a good time all around. I wish all of the puzzles came with posters instead of just some, but I still love doing Ravensberger puzzles.
Marina F.
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Marina F.
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Marina F.
Ravensburg puzzles helped us get through the first COVID wave. We bought 4 of them and they kept all the family entertained. The quality is excellent and there is a broad variety to choose from! A warranty when shopping for puzzles !
Chris C.
Danbury, CT
Ravens burger is the premium puzzle manufacturer. The pieces are thick and fit together really well. Always the right number of pieces
Diana O.
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Diana O.
I have brought this puzzle in Amazon to built took me and family two weeks to finish there missing pieces but it’s ok
member-9cb591
I love puzzles and this specific brand is very high quality. The pieces are super well cut and also easy to separate. They have a ton of different designs to choose from. The only thing I'll say is that they are on the pricey side if you don't want to spend a lot.
Alexandra R.
Gatineau, QC
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Alexandra R.
I absolutely LOVE this puzzle brand!!! The quality is amazing, very durable, and the image options are the best! I would not say I am picky on brands, but very picky on images. Every time I see an image I like, it turns out to be Ravensburger, as my picture shows.
Jay T.
Gatineau, QC
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Jay T.
Ravensburger Puzzle 1000 pc uploaded by Jay T.
We've been chipping away at the 1000 piece Villainous series all winter long. Great pastime for lockdown. We throw on some music, have some great conversation, give our hands something to work on together, and end up having a great day. The puzzle pieces are of great quality, everything fits together very well, and we've never had a single piece missing.

Looking for your answer?