Ravens Brew Coffee BG17555 Ravens Brew Coffee Deadman Rch Cof Bn - 6x12OZ uploaded by Hilary O.

BY RAVENS BREW COFFEE

Our famous high-speed blend is dark roasted with a sweet bite. This Ravens Brew cult classic is amazing no matter how its brewed. Notes of dark bittersweet chocolate and hazelnuts. Dark Roast. see more...

Ryan A.
Kissimmee, FL
I discovered this coffee while I was in Alaska a few summers ago. It's got a nice bold flavor. I usually use cream and sugar, but this is great black. It's a little on the expensive side. But for a premium coffee it's a good buy. I recommend that anybody who loves coffee give this a try.
Hilary O.
Seattle, WA
I have been a dedicated Folgers black silk drinker for years... Lately I have been wanting to try something different and found this coffee at Safeway in sale for $10. Omg let me just say the aroma it gives even gives me a little pick-me-up. This has a bold/smooth taste. I add a splash of milk to mine but I have read that it taste great black as well. I will for sure be trying it that way in my next cup.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Love this bold flavor, this is an actual sexy cup of coffee! I love this one black but if you don't do black coffee try with just a tad bit of cream! I wish it were cheaper but totally worth the price!
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
This blend is phenomenal if you loke a darker roast i would strongly reccomend giving this a go.
Kaitlynn W.
I do not like this because I don't like black coffee but if you do this is the stuff for you