Rave Hair Spray 4X Mega Aerosol, Unscented uploaded by Lannah A.Rave Hair Spray 4X Mega Aerosol, Unscented uploaded by Rachel D.

BY RAVE

Rave 4X mega aerosol hairspray is made for people who keep their hair out late. see more...

• Do they have a healthier version without alcohol?1 Answers
  • "From long to short hair this product has not failed me" in 1 review
  • "This product does not leave your hair greasy looking like many do. " in 1 review
April M.
This initially holds hair well, but after a few hours I feel like it totally disappears. The scent is a little over bearing at first but also disappears. This is very affordable and a great go to if you are out and about and forgot hairspray- you could grab a small can of this for a quick hair fix!
Jackie K.
I’ve been using this since I was 16. I love the smell and it’s the only hair spray that works on my thick heavy hair. It lasts all day!!! I love it so much and you can get it pretty much anywhere! I highly recommend it.
Shelby W.
Madisonville
We love using the is hair spray. I grew up using this. It is long lasting and effective. I don’t like how sticky it makes your hands feel though however; it is very effective. I would recommend to others.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
This stuff is wonderful for natural curl! It's very affordable so using it generously isn't an issue. I have natural curl and I use tons of hair product, especially hair spray. This holds my hair in place and help reduce the frizz from humidity better than most Name brand, higher priced products. This is something you should have on hand for any hair style you need to stay in place. Don't let the price fool ya, it works great. My only issue is that it does feel heavy if you use a lot of it and it can leave your hair feeling a little damp if you use a lot of it. After it dries though (in a matter of mins) it's as if it's weightless again.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I can always count on Rave hairspray! It always holds my bangs still all day. Doesn't look greasy. If I over do it, of course it gets crunchy. And my hair literally does not move so I love this for the summer when my hair will frizz and curl up with humidity!
Tasha N.
W Valley City, UT
I always have a can of this in my bathroom at all times. It's the best hairspray I've yet to find, and it's not expensive! Does it's job, doesn't stink, and lasts a very long time. If there is a better, cheap hairspray I haven't found it.
giselle 🎆.
Alton, TX
This is great for that slick back hairstyle you are looking for it is great for any type of hair it really keeps ur hair in place even if it’s raining!!!
It is cheap for the quality it gives you!! I have used it for yearsss!
Sawyer W.
As a broke college student, this hair spray is a go to. It is not expensive and works pretty well. I loves this hair spray when my hair was shorter. I have a natural curl, but need a good hold to keep it looking good through out the day. This product did this very well until my hair got past my shoulders. Now it doesn't keep the shape of my curls at all. I have very thick hair and imagine it is just too heavy for the spray. So, I will be switching to another product for now but I would consider using this again if I cut my hair.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this hairspray of course I used it when I was younger because it's cheap and you can buy it in a drugstore. I found as I got older I still use it because I do have thick long hair so it really holds. If you only like to use expensive products id give this a shot. Even if you don't want to use it everyday you can switch back and forth and save money in long run
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Super cheap old school hairspray... I used to use this when I used to tease my hair a lot and this definitely has amazing, long-lasting hold. It does make your hair feel a little crunchy though, and I personally don't like the smell. Also, never try to brush it out because it sometimes turns it into white flakes.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Do they have a healthier version without alcohol?

back