Rave Hair Spray 4X Mega Aerosol, Unscented uploaded by Rachel D.

BY RAVE

Rave 4X mega aerosol hairspray is made for people who keep their hair out late. see more...

• Do they have a healthier version without alcohol?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "From long to short hair this product has not failed me" in 1 review
  • "This product does not leave your hair greasy looking like many do. " in 1 review
Jamie E.
Man, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is wonderful for natural curl! It's very affordable so using it generously isn't an issue. I have natural curl and I use tons of hair product, especially hair spray. This holds my hair in place and help reduce the frizz from humidity better than most Name brand, higher priced products. This is something you should have on hand for any hair style you need to stay in place. Don't let the price fool ya, it works great. My only issue is that it does feel heavy if you use a lot of it and it can leave your hair feeling a little damp if you use a lot of it. After it dries though (in a matter of mins) it's as if it's weightless again.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can always count on Rave hairspray! It always holds my bangs still all day. Doesn't look greasy. If I over do it, of course it gets crunchy. And my hair literally does not move so I love this for the summer when my hair will frizz and curl up with humidity!
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a can of this in my bathroom at all times. It's the best hairspray I've yet to find, and it's not expensive! Does it's job, doesn't stink, and lasts a very long time. If there is a better, cheap hairspray I haven't found it.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I used to use this haorspray in high school before I learned about hair care and stopped using sprays that make my hair stiff and have alcohol in them, but on the plus side this did keep every single hair in place as well as the smell that came along with it, it smelt amazing!
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product. Has long lasting hold that stays strong all day. This product can keep up with anyone's busy life style. Works great on straight or curly hair.
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for everyday use! I always wear my hair back and it helps with the fly always I get! Last an entire 12 hour shift!
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite inexpensive hair spray. I have used this for about 10 years now and I love everything about it.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray I have bought it a couple times. My mom says that she used to use this hairspray a lot . It's a good hairspray.
Victoria R.
Not a fan of this hairspray...at all. It leaves a sticky residue which is obvious in your hair. I don't like a tacky feeling left in my hair, I don't want people to be able to tell I used hairspray. Would not recommend.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does have a VERY strong hold. Good enough for those slick back ponies or buns. Your hair will not move even after removing the hair tie.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Do they have a healthier version without alcohol?