BY RAVE

Lock out frizz. Lock in Style. Created with ClimaSheild™ Technology. Rave not only provides the durable hold you expect but also delivers maximum performance at high humid conditions.* Be prepared for whatever mother nature throws your way--rain or shine. see more...

• Does this brand work for African American hair texture?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
I absolutely love rave hairspray!!! It’s super cheap goes a long way and works wonderfully! It also smells pretty good! It works amazing on my wavy brown color treated hair and keeps fly aways down. I also love the climashield which works wonderfully when I go to Florida as my hair loves to frizz up with the salty air!! I’d recommend this to everyone who’s looking for cheap awesome hairspray!!
Brittany T.
McLain, Mississippi
Rave has great hold for a low cost. It’s like the OG hairspray ... well maybe that’s aquanet but this is close! I also like the smell. Some people probably don’t but I enjoy it lol
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Perfect size to throw in your bag for those quick touchups. The smell isn't my favorite but it isn't bad either. Perfect for frizz on hot days. Doesn't make my hair hard or gross.
Ally S.
for the price point that stuff is excellent I used to use it all the time back in high school and it works great for holding your hair and making it stay put plus the bottle is fairly cool looking I would recommend it
Brittany W.
dallas
Best hairspray on the market. Super affordable. Doesn’t wear your hair down. No sticky feeling. Very effective and hold her and place throughout the day. Went above and beyond expectations. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
I love these little cans. They're affordable and great for someone like me who only uses them for fly aways. They fit right down in your purse easily and are fairly easy to find at your local WalMart.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
This has been my go to hairspray since '95 when I had the pump bottle and not aerosol. It has that distinct unscentrd hairspray smell of the 80's. Now it serves as my makeup setting spray.
Mia W.
Palm Bay , FL
I live in Florida. Very hot humid place. I use this kind of hair spray when i'm on the go and need a touch up!! It's very affordable, I got at Walmart. It was very nice and made my thick, brown, long hair nice and slicked back! Love it!
Holly M.
For someone has fair hair that needs constant fluffing and is always on the go, the size of this hairspray is excellent, plus it's does its job perfectly for me. It's a great price, too!
samantha s.
Masontown, PA
I have tried so many hairsprays. And so far, this is my favorite. I couldn't find anything that worked with my hair until I tried rave! I love the smell of it and how it lasts all day. Definitely my go to.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Does this brand work for African American hair texture?