Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield

by Rave

Rave® 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray Now with ClimaShield™.
For extra humidity protection.
Hold your style rain or shine.
Long-lasting hold firm style control.

Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield How often do you use this hair spray?
I have really thick hair. This seems to be the only thing that will hold it. Is it worth the buy?
I don't like the squirt bottle of race hair spray, is this the same formula?
Start your review of Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield!
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: CVS
This is the best low priced hairspray ever! I have used it since I was 12. You can use a little or go crazy with a lot and it can hold your hair in place for days if needed. It never causes any irritation for me and doesn’t leave residue. It doesn’t cause a lot of build up but I do a deep cleanse every other week during the summer because of how much I use. If you want old school crunchy curls this will do the trick. It’s probably not the best for your skin but we used to use this to set our makeup back in the day. Now we have all the fancy setting sprays but this stuff never fails. I love the scented version too.
Brownsburg, IN
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield uploaded by megajosh L.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I have used this hair spray on and off for a while. It has a good hold on texture to it it also seems to be long but it definitely makes your hair smell a different way I'm not really liking the the sense that it leaves and it does have a sticky feeling when you try to do like your you scrunch your hair the wavy hair so you can have use a different one when you're doing that but it's a good company
Pico Rivera , CA
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This hairspray it’s really good for my little baby hairs after I’m don’t styling I get flyaways but I spray a little of this and there gone I don’t really like spraying all over my head I just pray on top of my hair keeps my baby hairs away I also used this on my daughters crazy hair and it keeps her hair in place it’s super affordable the at it’s awesome.Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield
I'm a cheap date when it comes to hair spray. I love Rave 4X Mega Aerosol Hairspray. It is super cheap at Walmart. It works great. What more can you want. I honestly just don't see the point of paying $10, $12 or even $20 for a bottle of hairspray. Now if I come across a hair spray worth it then I just might but to this date I have not.
Dallas, TX
This is the hairspray to buy when you want nothing to even budge. It does exactly what it says. It does make your hair on the stiffer side, but if you’re going for this level of hold, that’s gonna be the standard. When I used to dance, this was the hairspray that kept my curls during competitions and shows.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this stuff as far back as I can remember! It provides a durable hold that is also vitamin enhanced. If you’re looking for an affordable hairspray with a strong hold, then I would highly recommend.
NEW CASTLE, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing!!!!!! Highly Recommend this product! Holds up lots of volume in the hair. Very strong and also locks in lots of bounce and frizzyness! Leaves zero flakes in the head!! You will not be disappointed from this product! Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield
Farmington, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
It does the job if you use enough it’s definitely on of the best cheap products. I would improve it by making it not make your hair feel like plastic. It smells really good and if I was down and out and low on cash I would not hesitate to buy this.
Peoria, AZ
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield uploaded by Makenzie J.
This is the best hairspray out there! We’ve been using it for years and we always come back to buy more! Great size for the price. The bottle is huge! Always makes my hair stay in place! Unscented too Incase you don’t like strong scents!
Bethalto, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Best holding hairspray I’ve ever used! Great for teasing curling straightening. Holds all day and even a couple days if I really wanted to HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but seriously love would not be able to do my hair without