Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield

by Rave

Rave® 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray Now with ClimaShield™.
For extra humidity protection.
Hold your style rain or shine.
Long-lasting hold firm style control.

Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield How often do you use this hair spray?
I have really thick hair. This seems to be the only thing that will hold it. Is it worth the buy?
I don't like the squirt bottle of race hair spray, is this the same formula?
Start your review of Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield!
Callahan, FL
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield uploaded by Nellie S.
I do enjoy this product it's very cheap you can get at most places I don't like that it dries hard so it's a very stiff spray that would be the only thing I would change but I do recommend others purchase it
Tempe, AZ
I used to use this on my hair and go at it! I had that crunchy curly hairstyle in high school. It lasted all day, smelled nice, and sprays evenly. I use this for those special occasions I have to get all dolled up for. I have blue hair now and it doesn't effect it.

Pro Tip: I also use it to tame my eyebrows.

Pro Tip: I also use it to tame my eyebrows.
Fostoria, OH
my hair does not feel crunchy when I use it. It also holds everything in. My hair may feel little dry sometimes but that’s how you know you use too much. Are use this all of the time and I’ve been using this for years. It is inexpensive and I can find it at any store even the dollar general.
Reedsville, PA
I didn't like this hair spray at all. I have curly hair but it's on the fine side. It made my hair wet and I totally lost my style I had. It was like my hair was damp. It was awful. I had to re-wash my hair. I'm glad I didn't pay a lot. I got it at walmart for $3.00.
Plant City, FL
For the price this is great quality. It holds strong and lasts through the day. If you are wanting a very flexible hold this isn’t for you. It doesn’t flake. I’ve bought this over and over and will continue to do so.
Newport News, VA
All time favorite hairsprays! I’ve tried so many and this ones my favorite, it’s buildable and also adds a good shine to the hair! My favorite part is that it’s affordable! I always repurchase! I don’t think I’d ever use a different brand!
Kansas city kansas
I love this hair spray. I have thick curly hair and i do have to spray alot but it worth it. Cause it doesn't get frizzy or anything and main thing it doesn't leave your hair hard.
this is my tried and true. I have two back ups . I have been using it since I was a kid. I love it.  It can make your hair crunchy if your not careful. But it smells good. and the hold is great. Over all a great hair spray for cheap.
Anaheim, CA
Wow I don’t know how to explain this one this one has a super tight Hong it is very effective when you want a slick back pony tail compared to other hair spray this has a very tight hold and p.s it does leave white stuff in ur hair
Clayton , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this hairspray since I was young. This by far last the longest . When your hair is long you definitely need something that lasts and Rave meets that . I have always recommended Rave to tons of people.