Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield

by Rave

Rave® 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray Now with ClimaShield™.
For extra humidity protection.
Hold your style rain or shine.
Long-lasting hold firm style control.

Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield How often do you use this hair spray?
I have really thick hair. This seems to be the only thing that will hold it. Is it worth the buy?
I don't like the squirt bottle of race hair spray, is this the same formula?
Start your review of Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield!
Owings Mills, MD
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield uploaded by Ashley C.
Rave is one of my go to hair sprays! It's very affordable and does hold your hair in place! I'd say the only downside is if you use a good amount it will leave your hair with a little sticky feeling almost but this isn't the 80's, so I don't suggest using half a can at a time. 😉
Rocky Ford, CO
This has been my all time favorite hairspray since high school... it keeps a long lasting hold all day long...smells wonderful although I do miss the old school scent...and one of the most important thimgs...it doesn't leave the white flakes in your hair after you use it...so if you want something true use this product...
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield uploaded by Cole C.
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield This is my everyday use for hair spray. I go through a can every week. It is a must have when you have naturally curly thick bushy hair 💁. Great value for the price and works fabulous. No flaky mess like some hair sprays. Holds hair in place all day. This is a must purchase!!
Richlands, VA
This is the best cheap hairspray that you can get!! I have brown curly hair and this helps to prevent my curls from frizzing as I have naturally curly hair!! This is one of the best hairsprays that you can get for cheap, which is awesome as I am a college student on a tight budget!!
Hamilton, OH
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield uploaded by Brittany G.
I love this hair spray, it works great and keeps my hair from sticking up in the heat, I used this brand for 6 years and I never get tired of it, it is cheap and it works so well. I would recommend this to anyone and all hair types it works like any other hair spray but half the price, its great
I usually use salon brand hair products. I appreciated that the Rave hairspray didn't really have a scent. I used it on a humid day and was surprised at its performance. They claim that it will hold a hairstyle rain or shine. I'd be curious to test this on a rainy day to see how it performs.
Fairborn, OH
Lololol!! This stuff brings back SO many childhood memories. I remember my mom doing my hair before cheer leading competitions. Haha! This smell was the smell of my childhood.... Also great product! My hair would hold up during long trips to competitions with this stuff!!
Summersville WV
This is the best hair spray that i have ever used. The quality is amazing especially for the price. It does not leave your hair stiff and does not have a strong smell to it which i love. A little goes along way woth my hair because i have very thin hair. I would reccomend this to everyone!
Friendship, ME
This has been part of my life for a long time. I have been using it since I started doing my own hard to manage curly hair. My mother has also used this for many years before I started using it. It works very good to finish off any hairstyle at a very affordable price.
This is my go to hairspray when I'm running out of time I love the fact that one it's affordable, two it doesn't leave my hair too crunchy and stuff that it cannot move, and lastly that it lasts a long time!