BY RAVE

Rave® 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray Now with ClimaShield™.
For extra humidity protection.
Hold your style rain or shine.
Long-lasting hold firm style control. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Stacy M.
This is an amazing hairspray! For the price it’s even better. It never makes my hair sticky and with 3 sprays it keeps frizz down for hours on end. I wouldn’t suggest it for making curls stay in but I do suggest for anti frizz control
Cole C.
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield This is my everyday use for hair spray. I go through a can every week. It is a must have when you have naturally curly thick bushy hair 💁. Great value for the price and works fabulous. No flaky mess like some hair sprays. Holds hair in place all day. This is a must purchase!!
Makenzie G.
Nanticoke
It works great and lasts super long. It doesn’t make my eyes water either. It is very effective. It holds up my thick and wavy hair with no problem. It is not super pricey either.
Kelsey G.
Boise, ID
My mom always used to use this on our hair in like. The late 90's and early 2000's. The smell still brings back memories. I don't use it anymore, but would if I had to!
krissia a.
This is my absolute favorite hair spray it actually works and locks in whatever you want to lock in and it is way cheaper than all those expensive hair sprays that are like $5 i got this one for $2
erin m.
I have been using the Rave hair spray for what seems like forever! I have very thick hair so I have to use a hair spray that can really hold, and hold for the day! When i use this my hair looks as good at the end of the day as it did when I first did it. I have longer, straight, thick hair and I love to scrunch my hair so this works perfect for that! And it had a good scent to it, it doesn't smell so much like what hair spray usually smells like...
Selma R.
Oklahoma City
I don’t even know how long I have being using this hairspray maybe since I was in elementary schools I love the smell and it works fine for me it gives me the shine in my hair and protects my hair from humidity for sure Rave 4X Mega Aerosol Hairspray, Scented, 11 oz
Naydelin L.
Atlanta
This is the only hairspray I have used for the passed year and wow it protects my hair. It has a nice smell and hold hair very well. My hair is thick and I have a lot of hair and this is by far the best to hold any hairstyle.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
I used to use this on my hair and go at it! I had that crunchy curly hairstyle in high school. It lasted all day, smelled nice, and sprays evenly. I use this for those special occasions I have to get all dolled up for. I have blue hair now and it doesn't effect it.

Pro Tip: I also use it to tame my eyebrows.
Daisy F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
THIS HAIRRRSPRAY is greattt I’ve used it my entire life since I was 6 I add a little gel to it and it lasts me the whole day stiff and still and plus it doesn’t have a scent so it keeps my hair without spelling weird
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I have really thick hair. This seems to be the only thing that will hold it. Is it worth the buy?
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
I don't like the squirt bottle of race hair spray, is this the same formula?