BY RAVE

Rave® 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray Now with ClimaShield™.
For extra humidity protection.
Hold your style rain or shine.
Long-lasting hold firm style control. see more...

• I have really thick hair. This seems to be the only thing...2 Answers
  • I don't like the squirt bottle of race hair spray, is thi...1 Answers
Barbara M.
Granite City, IL
This is a great hair spray for the price . It's very cheap but it definitely gets the job done. I go for unscented even tho it still smells great the scent is not overwhelming ! I have used this hair spray for years and will continue to use it until they no longer make it or sell it.
Stacy M.
This is an amazing hairspray! For the price it’s even better. It never makes my hair sticky and with 3 sprays it keeps frizz down for hours on end. I wouldn’t suggest it for making curls stay in but I do suggest for anti frizz control
Kelsey G.
Boise, ID
My mom always used to use this on our hair in like. The late 90's and early 2000's. The smell still brings back memories. I don't use it anymore, but would if I had to!
Nellie S.
Callahan, FL
I do enjoy this product it's very cheap you can get at most places I don't like that it dries hard so it's a very stiff spray that would be the only thing I would change but I do recommend others purchase it
Adriana E.
Fresno
Great hold with extra humidity protection. Doesn’t leave a white dry flakes on my brown waved hair . Very effective and long lasting ! Definitely would recommend
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
I didn't like this hair spray at all. I have curly hair but it's on the fine side. It made my hair wet and I totally lost my style I had. It was like my hair was damp. It was awful. I had to re-wash my hair. I'm glad I didn't pay a lot. I got it at walmart for $3.00.
Makenzie G.
Nanticoke
It works great and lasts super long. It doesn’t make my eyes water either. It is very effective. It holds up my thick and wavy hair with no problem. It is not super pricey either.
Tammy M.
PRINCETON, WV
This is the best hair spray ever will hold your hair until you wash it, smells great and not to exspensive and is definitely good for spiked hair and and due you want to stay all day.
erin m.
I have been using the Rave hair spray for what seems like forever! I have very thick hair so I have to use a hair spray that can really hold, and hold for the day! When i use this my hair looks as good at the end of the day as it did when I first did it. I have longer, straight, thick hair and I love to scrunch my hair so this works perfect for that! And it had a good scent to it, it doesn't smell so much like what hair spray usually smells like...
Erica P.
I have used many hairsprays in my life and Rave is my number one. I have very curly hair and a lot of the times it gets frizzy but this hairspray helps keep my hair in place no matter what style I put my hair that day, this hair spray locks it in place. No other does that for my type of hair.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I have really thick hair. This seems to be the only thing that will hold it. Is it worth the buy?
Cole C.
Rave 4X Mega Unscented Hairspray With ClimaShield How often do you use this hair spray?
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
I don't like the squirt bottle of race hair spray, is this the same formula?