BY RAVE 4X

For Style that Stays Long-lasting hold Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late. Say goodbye to mid-party style slump. Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling. Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. ; see more...

J J.
I use the aerosol, because I prefer that better because the sprays on this sometimes get clogged, but they didn’t have that option to review it. Rave is my go to hairspray because it’s cheap and does the job.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
This hairspray works good for styling and smells good. Use a minimal amount so it does’nt get sticky. Works well with minimum quantity aswell. Yes its long lasting keeps your hair intact.
Holly K.
Tifton
Rave Hairspray works good for the price of the product. It gets really sticky in some spots as the spray goes on. I have very think fine, frizzy hair. The scent is ok but not great. I would rather pay more and get a Hairspray I really love.
Deborah D.
Lakeland
This is my favorite hairspray. I’ve been using this since I was a kid. It does not cost very much at all. And it’s a great value for your money. It has a great scent and works just as good as the high dollar brand.
Ashley N.
Franklin, PA
love this product i've used it since i new what hairspray was my mother used it and so do i last a long time never lets the hold out till you wash it! very well recommend this product 200%
Heather W.
Mt Zion, IL
Works great when I want a stiff hold. Works good on rainy and windy days. It smells amazing and always can identify the unique smell. Sauce never lets me down. I just wish they had a more settle hairspray for not so stiff days
Monica R.
Atlanta, GA
Rave 4X Mega Scented Hairspray helps hold your hair in place in almost every situation. Keeps my hairstyle just like I like it.
alissa o.
Salem, OR
This is my ultimate favorite hair spray. Totally meets my expectations and then some. Smells great and goes well with the mouse I use.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
The only hairspray I use! It smells really good. My mom buys this one a lot. Really good hairspray and it's inexpensive, so a plus!
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
Very sticky! A few sprays and my hair was almost glued together and when dried felt like hay! This is a no go!