BY RAVE 4X

For Style that Stays Long-lasting hold Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late. Say goodbye to mid-party style slump. Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling. Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. ; see more...

Ashley N.
Franklin, PA
love this product i've used it since i new what hairspray was my mother used it and so do i last a long time never lets the hold out till you wash it! very well recommend this product 200%
Heather W.
Mt Zion, IL
Works great when I want a stiff hold. Works good on rainy and windy days. It smells amazing and always can identify the unique smell. Sauce never lets me down. I just wish they had a more settle hairspray for not so stiff days
Monica R.
Atlanta, GA
Rave 4X Mega Scented Hairspray helps hold your hair in place in almost every situation. Keeps my hairstyle just like I like it.
alissa o.
Salem, OR
This is my ultimate favorite hair spray. Totally meets my expectations and then some. Smells great and goes well with the mouse I use.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
The only hairspray I use! It smells really good. My mom buys this one a lot. Really good hairspray and it's inexpensive, so a plus!
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
Very sticky! A few sprays and my hair was almost glued together and when dried felt like hay! This is a no go!