Rave 4X Mega Hairspray

by Rave

For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. .

Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and dead and what good products should i use to keep my hair healthy????
Start your review of Rave 4X Mega Hairspray!
Product Highlights
“This hair spay smells pretty good but it's a bit to wet and can bring your hair to a bit down and it might lose some volume” in reviews
“It has an odd smell to it really didnt do much to my hair , i have thick hair so maybe thats why it wasnt the perfect hair spray for me” in reviews
“Hairspray holds my hair where i'd like it to stay and smells really good.” in reviews
“I really like using this product on wet hair, like when I am just letting it air dry and it really holds my natural curls!” in reviews
Parkersburg , WV
This product is so cheap and works well. I use it in my toddlers hair so I don't worry about how much is used bc of price. Holds her curls perfectly.
San Antonio, TX
Rave 4X Mega Hairspray uploaded by Vivian S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just hated it. Smells odd. Leave white residue on the hair. It has good hold but I have used betters sprays and with the same price as this one.
Kansas
Been using this since the 90s and I will never switch! My hair won't ever lose a curl when I use this hairspray! Cheap and does the job
El mejor spray que e encontrado es mi preferido además que siempre tiene un olor rico e único y tú peinado siempre te queda perfecto.
Elmira, NY
Really good spray but for days where the humidity is high is just doesn't do the trick but other then that it's really great on hold
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Best hair spray on the market love this product it holds my hair in place and the price is greatRave 4X Mega Hairspray
El Paso, TX
Rave 4X Mega Hairspray uploaded by Veronica V.
These spray works great i totally recommend it is one of the best ive tried and no spray holds my hair like this hair spray does.
Newburgh, IN
I am a big fan of the price! For around $2.50 I can get a great product that holds up during my day and won't break the bank!!!
Morristown, TN