Add a Photo

By RAVE
#296 in Hairspray
For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. .
Photos (3)
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I cannot explain how much I love this product. It is really hard to find a hairspray that holds all of my hair down! The smell is amazing. & the hold is great. It's a suave product so it is pretty cheap!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
Hairspray holds my hair where I'd like it to stay and smells really good. I love how it doesn't make your hair flaky.
Maira R.
Maira R.
San Juan, PR
When it comes to holding hair in place I'll give it an A+ but it flakes and I have dark hair so it's really noticeable. Also,it's really sticky. But it does the job
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and dead and what good products should i use to keep my hair healthy????